FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Rent a Boat?  (Read 1627 times)

Koffee Kat

Rent a Boat?
« on: Jul 25, 2008, 12:26 PM »
Anyone know of anywhere/anyone in the Greater Edmonton Area that I can rent a fishing boat from for a weekend?  Want to hit up a bigger, windy lake in September that I imagine will kill me if I take my canoe...  let me know if you know.

Rumtan

Re: Rent a Boat?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30, 2009, 10:00 PM »
You can borrow mine ( if im not using it )

warren77

« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2009, 08:04 PM »
I'm looking for a boat to rent also for a couple weekend trips this summer,any suggestions?

beergut

« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2009, 08:50 PM »
me as well. lokoing for a 14 footer to rent.

tchow

« Reply #4 on: Apr 02, 2009, 11:24 AM »
I'm looking for a boat to rent also for a couple weekend trips this summer,any suggestions?
When I was out at Nipawan last year, there was an awesome campground. Have to look it up name unless someone else can help out here. Had full facilities, Bait/tackle shops and boats for rent up to 16ft. Guys that own it also run a big Eye Tourney out of it in the fall( Vanity Cup?). The one thing that really impressed me is that after going fishing on the North Sask, you can head back with your kids and fish a stocked Trout pond 8) 8) 8)

Was with the GF and her sister, they got too hot sitting out in 32+ weather. We dropped them off for a couple of hours at the Launch. They went to get a few Ceasars and something to munch on which was located right beside the Tackle shop. There was also a well clean enclosed Cleaning station for preping your Catches for dinner. You can launch your own boat and make the run down to Tobin. Myself, never made it that far. Stayed within 2 miles of the Launch and got plenty of fish.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.