FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Quabbin Friday Night?  (Read 2499 times)

stripernut

Re: Quabbin Friday Night?
« Reply #15 on: Aug 13, 2017, 06:54 AM »
Yes, it is, but you are only allowed a few gates to fish/park from and I/we often cover a lot of shore line and if some one else was fishing we would most likely see a car parked... I have been night fishing Quabbin for about 30 years and have seen less than 5 other anglers (at night) and most of them were fishing for hornpout. I am not saying they are not there, but it seems less than 107 passes would dictate.

ICEHOLE

« Reply #16 on: Aug 13, 2017, 10:33 AM »
I almost never bump into any one at night and there are 107 permits out? I think I will fish tonight!
i would ask to join but i cannot get out tonight. Let me know next time you go!
Trout, LMB, SMB, BullHeads, Lakers, Pike, Carp

stripernut

« Reply #17 on: Aug 13, 2017, 10:55 AM »
Will keep you in mind.

stripernut

« Reply #18 on: Aug 13, 2017, 10:59 AM »
On the ride over last night, the sky started lighting up with lighting and a turned around. Before I was back to the house a heavy rain had started... I would go to night, but with GOT and then a planned trip with the wife to watch the meteor shown...

bigbellybilly

« Reply #19 on: Aug 15, 2017, 09:34 PM »
Hit the Q Friday night Nolan got his first fish on his swim bait rod he was excited nice fish and he landed a couple more we had a good night with a 2.5lb smallie then wind kicked up and some light rain we called it a night around midnight hope to hook up with you Alan some time

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.