FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1475798 times)

Chowdaire

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #270 on: Oct 14, 2015, 06:13 AM »
Me and a buddy caught a couple a few years back. We joked about them being blue pike but, after looking into it, figured they were just walleyes with a blue tinge. Sides and all shined blue. Very cool looking.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #271 on: Oct 14, 2015, 05:13 PM »
I was out last 2 nights. Started off on the south shore Monday night and got 3 quick. Threw 2 back for Friday night. A 24 and a 22. Then headed to the north shore and tried 2 other spots. Put the waders on for this one spot and ended up with 2 nice eaters, but in the process got my phone wet which should have been in the truck to begin with! Last night went back to my south shore spot and landed 4 and lost 2. 2 of those fish were 23 and 21 1/2. The floating weeds weren't as bad last night as the night before. Sorry no pics...they were on my other phone that took a bath  :-\
Nice job findin em

coachwarner

« Reply #272 on: Oct 14, 2015, 05:30 PM »
Sorry..... NST rules with out pictures it didn't happen :w00t:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Jakep138

« Reply #273 on: Oct 14, 2015, 05:48 PM »
Nice job deadeyez sound like your on the big ones !!!
Just put me on ice and ill find water!

reeleyz

« Reply #274 on: Oct 14, 2015, 06:00 PM »
Nice job Bobby! It sounds like the guys will have some competition this week.  ;D

I went early this morning for an hour. Went 1 for 2 with a 16" eater.

Old Timer

« Reply #275 on: Oct 14, 2015, 08:00 PM »
Some times it's a hit and others not , anytime I get out and a  1 fish hit is better than a stike , I'm sure your luck will change for the better ,
Glad to hear from you Old Timer , hope all is well
Things pretty good thanks.. Somewhere I lost most of June, all of July and half of August .  Where did summer go??

choo choo

« Reply #276 on: Oct 14, 2015, 08:06 PM »
Way to go Bobby Deadeyez...Oneidas walleyes are getting bigger and bigger!
I'm fishing my way through life .

coachwarner

« Reply #277 on: Oct 14, 2015, 11:40 PM »
Hit the shoreline with Filet&Release tonight. We ended up landing 9 keeper eyes. Filet got 3, I got 3 and Release got 3. We made Release throw his back ;D
Here are the 6 we kept.

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

KingPerch

« Reply #278 on: Oct 15, 2015, 05:47 AM »
Way to go boys! After I  worked release hard yesterday, I thought he'd go home and go straight to bed! Lol! Thanks for the help yesterday Freddie! 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #279 on: Oct 15, 2015, 05:51 AM »
2.5 MONTHS TILL HARDWATER! ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

filetandrelease

« Reply #280 on: Oct 15, 2015, 05:58 AM »
No problem KP
I was pretty whipped but coach had to text me and said we needed to practice , so I shoved a plate of food down , and out the door , and release showed up to get some pay back from the last two times out  ;D but coach did get the biggest fish of the evening and it got tossed back

Good job Bobby , I had a feeling you were going to pop some big ones , tough brake with the phone , I to have rinsed a few myself

peddler

« Reply #281 on: Oct 15, 2015, 06:13 AM »
Fred are you home later?

Jakep138

« Reply #282 on: Oct 15, 2015, 07:45 AM »
Nice fish as usual coach and Freddy  ;D
Just put me on ice and ill find water!

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #283 on: Oct 15, 2015, 08:52 AM »
Nice job Fred and Coach. Was nice out last night. I ran down and fished for an hour and managed 2 and lost 1. They have been slamming it. No light biters...they are hungry
Nice job findin em

CAPTJJ

« Reply #284 on: Oct 15, 2015, 10:30 AM »
Any one ever see any eyes on Oneida that have a blue tint to them? Caught one tonite that had indigo blue fins and and an Indigo blue wash over its sides . Like the iridescent purple/blue on a tiger musky but much brighter . It was striking in appearance, even my wife noticed it. Couldn't capture it in pics properly.

I was getting some eyes with blue tinted fins in a different lake through the ice, found this info about the blue coloration and a newly discovered protein that is responsible here: http://wayneschaefer.blogspot.com/

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.