FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472084 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #495 on: Oct 31, 2015, 09:07 AM »
Is it that easy that Women can do it ???
All I can say is she made it look pretty easy  :o

chrony59

« Reply #496 on: Oct 31, 2015, 09:16 AM »
lol

choo choo

« Reply #497 on: Oct 31, 2015, 09:35 AM »
She was really into it....and so was her girlfriend.I think she was the only fisherperson that caught a fish before dark.
Later, She threw her rod down , grabbed her net, when she saw me hook up with a fish.
But then she mumbled something,.... words (languge) I did not understand, after I lost the fish. :o
I'm fishing my way through life .

coachwarner

« Reply #498 on: Oct 31, 2015, 11:04 AM »
Yes she did!!  Rueben was impressed  ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

coachwarner

« Reply #499 on: Oct 31, 2015, 11:08 AM »
She was really into it....and so was her girlfriend.I think she was the only fisherperson that caught a fish before dark.
Later, She threw her rod down , grabbed her net, when she saw me hook up with a fish.
But then she mumbled something,.... words (languge) I did not understand, after I lost the fish. :o
All i heard was Choo Choo say  "no comprende !!"  :rotflol:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

choo choo

« Reply #500 on: Oct 31, 2015, 12:14 PM »
You  don't miss a thing coach...even in  the dark. 8) I can't believe you heard me say that from where you were.
I don't know Asian or far Eastern languages, so that was all I could think of saying at the time. But I did thank her in English for trying to assist me with her net....even though she mumbled and ridiculed me in her unusual language, and  thought I was a complete loser for blowing that walleye....lol

KingPerch

« Reply #501 on: Oct 31, 2015, 01:13 PM »
Nice job on 1st place goons! :thumbup_smilie:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

filetandrelease

« Reply #502 on: Nov 01, 2015, 12:11 AM »
Got out with coach last night  , well coach squeaked out a limit , my streak of  a limit for 10 trips ended I managed 1 eye , saw some of the guys tonight, choo choo , R-jam , and Wirestone, nice seeing you guys for a few laughs
Almost forgot wire caught a mudpuppy  :o

duffy

« Reply #503 on: Nov 01, 2015, 06:04 AM »
Sure it wasn't a brown that wiredstone caught ?

filetandrelease

« Reply #504 on: Nov 01, 2015, 06:33 AM »
He swung that creature in my face and ask what's this , release responded lol , I asked him , think that lure goes deep enough , omg to funny , and ask coach why he kept tangling up wires line, that ought to be a great answer  ::)

choo choo

« Reply #505 on: Nov 01, 2015, 06:40 AM »
Nice seeing you guy's again Fred and Coach. I decided to try a spot a little west of ya's, and got to meet R jam, who was great to fish with and swap fishing stories.He landed 1 keeper and a short while I had a swing and a miss. No bait around and the spot went dead. I hit 1 other spot a few miles west where there was a nice chop, but dead zone there too...no bait no fish, so I called it quits early.
You had a great run Fred, and good job last night Coach.

KingPerch

« Reply #506 on: Nov 01, 2015, 07:08 AM »
Real nice of Reuben to keep the outta towner from catching fish! 😛It's ok that other people catch fish! 😎That Reuben can be a dk! Lol!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

duffy

« Reply #507 on: Nov 01, 2015, 07:20 AM »
That's funny right there KP  ;D

coachwarner

« Reply #508 on: Nov 01, 2015, 08:14 AM »
Real nice of Reuben to keep the outta towner from catching fish! 😛It's ok that other people catch fish! 😎That Reuben can be a dk! Lol!
I know..... those guys drive hundreds of miles and they just think they're gonna stand on Ruebens lucky rock. What is wrong with them  :w00t:

duffy

« Reply #509 on: Nov 01, 2015, 09:07 AM »
Rueben needs to quit marking his spots so well, you can find co-ordinates in any bathroom wall on the north side  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.