FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472235 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #645 on: Nov 10, 2015, 09:34 PM »
:w00t: Exactly!! cause that one is a good eater. I try not to target those big ones, unless its game day!  :D

both of them are yours....their on your kitchen counter!😛
KP They are sleeping in my freezer , release said its not his fault Mrs filet was out of the small taco shells , other wise  he would have down sized :o

ROC DOC I forgot that release  had my walleye getters on , need to be careful when using them  as you can see the results  , He'll leave them home next time lmao

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #646 on: Nov 11, 2015, 11:13 AM »
Saw a nice truck parked in front of Utica BP shops with Oneida Lake Diehards stickers in the back window around 9:30 am and it wasn't mine...        ::)

Not much out for ice fishing gear yet.....    :-\
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

coachwarner

« Reply #647 on: Nov 11, 2015, 11:45 AM »
Those Oneida Lake Diehard stickers are way overrated! :w00t:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #648 on: Nov 11, 2015, 12:23 PM »
Those Oneida Lake Diehard stickers are way overrated! :w00t:

coachwarner

« Reply #649 on: Nov 11, 2015, 12:53 PM »

:w00t: Don't tell Sheriff Andy that! ;D I just had lunch with the Sheriff and he can sure pack away the pizza! :o ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #650 on: Nov 11, 2015, 12:56 PM »
Do the allow you to park in the handycap spot if you have a sticker or two?    ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

coachwarner

« Reply #651 on: Nov 11, 2015, 02:41 PM »
You can park anywhere you want if you have a NST sticker!  ;) ;D

scout57

« Reply #652 on: Nov 11, 2015, 02:45 PM »
nice mess of perch this morning.....heading to Georgia this afternoon for my annual bow hunting trip at my buddies house.......hopefully gonna trade some fresh perch filets for a nice buck.....wish me luck boys

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #653 on: Nov 11, 2015, 02:52 PM »
nice mess of perch this morning.....heading to Georgia this afternoon for my annual bow hunting trip at my buddies house.......hopefully gonna trade some fresh perch filets for a nice buck.....wish me luck boys

Good luck scout...

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #654 on: Nov 11, 2015, 02:54 PM »

No wonder..  The truck I saw had both stickers..         ;D

coachwarner

« Reply #655 on: Nov 11, 2015, 03:00 PM »
Good luck Scout......  You want us to watch your spot while your gone? ;D

scout57

« Reply #656 on: Nov 11, 2015, 03:04 PM »
Good luck Scout......  You want us to watch your spot while your gone? ;D
not a sole anywhere near me today......was a nice change coach.....big armada of boats around maple bay though.....guys could have casted in each others boats from what it looked like from shore

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #657 on: Nov 11, 2015, 03:13 PM »
ABSOLUTELY!!!

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #658 on: Nov 11, 2015, 03:15 PM »
Have fun,Scout!!

KingPerch

« Reply #659 on: Nov 11, 2015, 06:46 PM »
:w00t: Don't tell Sheriff Andy that! ;D I just had lunch with the Sheriff and he can sure pack away the pizza! :o ;D
Reuben can put it away as well......😲 good seeing you today bud!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.