FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1474027 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #960 on: Dec 19, 2015, 08:57 PM »
Jeez ,and  modest to lol

Dug1898

« Reply #961 on: Dec 20, 2015, 12:03 AM »
You guys are too much or is it 2 X 2 too much...I'm confused. Lmao ;D

There's never been a better time to Stand Up for your First and Second Ammendment Rights than right now. 
Please join the NRA. They're my political voice.

filetandrelease

« Reply #962 on: Dec 20, 2015, 12:14 AM »

You know Doug It's no good unless your having fun ,

coachwarner

« Reply #963 on: Dec 20, 2015, 01:15 AM »

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Dug1898

« Reply #964 on: Dec 20, 2015, 09:58 AM »
I know Fred, and it's fun watching you and Coach kicking butt on the walleyes and taking names.
Some people say you can't teach an old dog new tricks and in your and Coach's case...you two know all the tricks!
It's looking like you can go sneaker fishing' on Christmas if this weather down here keeps up...Got snow up there? :o
There's never been a better time to Stand Up for your First and Second Ammendment Rights than right now. 

filetandrelease

« Reply #965 on: Dec 20, 2015, 02:40 PM »
I don't know about all the tricks , I think my favorite time is the fall shore bite, with  that luck factor figured in , we ended up with 8" of snow , how you feeling ? Hope all is well ,

Dug1898

« Reply #966 on: Dec 21, 2015, 01:50 AM »
With luck like yours, I'd be buyin' lottery tickets Fred. ;D No snow here.  ;D

I'm doing good, heart rythum is regular now a days. Walking more and better, lost 13#s!
I've been eating so many raw and cooked vegetables and fruit and drinking water, I think I'm growing roots!  ;D
Struggling with the Jeep at times.

I tried to fish the south shore a couple of times earlier. I drove up there one night and it started pouring after 1/2 hr...no fish
Then the cover on the rear differential had rotted out and the oil slowly ran out...I neglected it and I ruined it that night
running up Camillus Hill on 695. My own fault... >:(  Not strayin' far from home just in case... :-\

Just can't seem to get a break and get back into the swing of fishin'. I'm moving into an apartment after the 1st of January.
So I've been keeping busy doing a little downsizing on eBay and Craigslist. I really need to have a yard sale sometime. :tipup:  

I did hear tonight that Skinny has been good at times with a south wind.  ;) I'll try to give it a shot when it warms up again. 8)

filetandrelease

« Reply #967 on: Dec 21, 2015, 05:00 AM »

Well sorry to hear about the vehicle , but glad your getting around better , you know you have an open invitation , to boat fish with coach and I   

Dug1898

« Reply #968 on: Dec 21, 2015, 09:04 AM »
Thanks Fred, I can't wait until spring! ;D Hopefully I'll take you up on that. 2015 has been kinda hectic at times. Glad it's almost over. :)

filetandrelease

« Reply #969 on: Dec 21, 2015, 09:15 AM »
Thanks Fred, I can't wait until spring! ;D Hopefully I'll take you up on that. 2015 has been kinda hectic at times. Glad it's almost over. :)
Me to mine wasn't real smooth either , your always welcome

Dug1898

« Reply #970 on: Dec 21, 2015, 03:31 PM »
Thanks man, I'll try to take you up on that one of these days...After you go walk on the water for awhile. Be safe out there.  ;)  :tipup:

filetandrelease

« Reply #971 on: Dec 21, 2015, 04:10 PM »
That's ok I'm going to get some jig tying tips out of ya  ;D

Dug1898

« Reply #972 on: Dec 22, 2015, 08:11 AM »
Lol, I'm certainly not that good on jigs. My streamers are what I do best.

><{{{{;>       ><'>--------------------------------------------------------------

There are a lot of better jig tiers on here; but the ones I have tied, do work. ;D

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #973 on: Dec 22, 2015, 09:39 PM »
How did the brawl on the wall go ? Must be its all on FB

I took 3rd for second time, always one fish away fred, story of my life.  ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

filetandrelease

« Reply #974 on: Dec 23, 2015, 05:53 AM »
 I took 3rd for second time, always one fish away fred, story of my life.  ;D
I think you and I are in the same boat ,there is always next time , just remember mr luck needs to be involved , just think about our last boat tourney , feel better now lol

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.