FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Cast and Blast is here  (Read 1655 times)

Huemorin

Cast and Blast is here
« on: Sep 27, 2019, 07:49 AM »
I post this every year as it's one of my favorite weekends to head to camp.  This year is even a bit better as the start of bird season and the end of fishing season overlap a couple days which isn't usually the case.  Will definitely have some decisions to make on whether to fish or hunt, oh yeah..........and split some wood. hahahaha.  This does have to be a bit of a work trip as well since the dock, boat lift, and boat all have to come out so that's always a bummer, but it will certainly be nice to be up there for 5 days and the weather looks nice.  Good luck to anyone else doing the same thing this weekend it doesn't come around often.

Jim C.

• Up the creek...and loving it!
Re: Cast and Blast is here
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 2019, 08:25 AM »
Enjoy it.  The rain brought some bumps in flows, which should help any river or stream fishing you do.

MarkNFish

« Reply #2 on: Sep 27, 2019, 02:46 PM »
Have a good trip!

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #3 on: Sep 27, 2019, 03:30 PM »
Enjoy! I'll be doing the same in nh soon!
Wicked Wec

woodchip1

« Reply #4 on: Sep 27, 2019, 04:35 PM »
Camp this weekend is busy , great fly fishing on west branch For Salmon in the spawning areas .flyfishing like no one has ever seen .very busy with as many as 20 at camp for moose hunt, flyfishing for a lot of action and grouse and woodcock everywhere. the next day. (Verrilleville) Map 50ty.

Huemorin

« Reply #5 on: Oct 02, 2019, 09:47 AM »
Caught 4 salmon Saturday morning.  Couldn't get a bite in the couple hours I fished Monday morning.  Saw all kinds of birds only shooting a couple.  I was not fortunate enough have a moose permit, however at 5p on Saturday I saw the biggest bull I have ever seen.  Would of been quite the thrill for someone on the last day to grab that big boy!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.