FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wild Justice?  (Read 1948 times)

TheDL

Wild Justice?
« on: Apr 09, 2011, 06:12 PM »
Anyone seen this show?  It's freakin' awesome!  Those California game wardens get more "action" then the cops in my town! :o
tight lines....

Rebelfisher

• Hook'em and Cook'em!!
Re: Wild Justice?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 13, 2011, 10:48 AM »
Ive watched it a few times...not a bad show...it seems if though most of the wardens on that show are really just tryin to make a name for themselves just because they are being filmed....I dunno, just my opinion.
    A Country Boy can Survive!

Rebelfisher

• Hook'em and Cook'em!!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 13, 2011, 10:51 AM »
I think a part of me dosent like the show partly because california has the strictest and most ridiculous and off the wall gun laws of the U.S.....

TheDL

« Reply #3 on: Apr 13, 2011, 02:35 PM »
really?  I thought you guys had a pretty lax set of gun laws? Ontario is pretty strict on everything, just nobody enforces anything
tight lines....

Rebelfisher

• Hook'em and Cook'em!!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 13, 2011, 03:54 PM »
well compared to other countries, the United States is lax because it is our RIGHT to keep and bear arms and for that not to be infringed upon....which that topic is for another thread b/c we have alot of nutjob left wing politicians that THINK they can...but I dont want to go too deep in that, it can get REALLY HEATED!

Anyway, about your comment...each state in the US can regulate their own gun laws as long as it doesnt supercede federal law....California (according to the NRA) is the MOST UN-FRIENDLY gun state we have...alot of restrictions like magazine capacity, regulation of the amount you can purchase in a time frame, etc....these are all nonsense gun laws that politicians think by regulating the LAW ABIDING citizen will, in turn, will regulate the criminal element...WHICH IT NEVER DOES!!! sorry for the rant, but that subject really gets my blood boilin!

Rebelfisher

• Hook'em and Cook'em!!
« Reply #5 on: Apr 13, 2011, 03:57 PM »
how bad are Canada's gun laws? from what I believe, you cant own handguns?

TheDL

« Reply #6 on: Apr 14, 2011, 11:45 AM »
you wouldn't believe how strict the laws are up here.  The only people that have guns here are criminals  :o, either by actaully being a "bad guy" or by not following our crazy registration process - the hoops you have to jump through for gun ownership here are ridiculous, and if you manage to get through the permits, registrations, cash grabs, and all that - you can't take the gun anywhere without rendering it useless and obtaining a permit to travel with it first. 
I believe you can have a handgun, if the barrel is over 4", and it's not on a laundry list of prohibited ones, and you go through the multi-stage licensing and registration process - and then you have to keep it locked up, disabled, and separate from your ammo.  And pretty much you can't carry/use it - lotsa good that does for personal protection. >:(
tight lines....

Rebelfisher

• Hook'em and Cook'em!!
« Reply #7 on: Apr 14, 2011, 11:52 AM »
thats terrible..I really feel for ya...that goes to show that "gun control" does not and will not ever work....what about hunting? same process I guess?

TheDL

« Reply #8 on: Apr 14, 2011, 02:39 PM »
yep - a little less crazy for full length rifles and shotguns.  a little less. :-\
gun control means hitting your target  ;D
tight lines....

slipperybob

« Reply #9 on: Apr 17, 2011, 04:10 AM »
I think I saw the show once, when I was in a motel on a fishing trip.  :D  I didn't get to do much fishing since it was a storm blizzard and too much snow to get around anywhere.
Slip bobber fishing and ice lounger.

Slipperybob's Wish to Fish and MN Dish...Journal

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.