FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: new to flyfishing  (Read 9680 times)

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
Re: new to flyfishing
« Reply #30 on: Mar 18, 2004, 07:46 AM »
Well i ALso have been hooked...Its been 3 years for me now....I had my first rod bought for me 3 years back a 7 foot Abu Garcia..(Canadian Tire Jobby) but has been alot of fun and SOme nice action to it...At first i was very intimidated Trying to Fish with it as most people like to watch ya FLyfish and IF  its not going so well people like to comment...But as was mentioned earlier on this post is that at least We are the brave who try it and not just think about trying it...Now i use The FLy rod 90 Percent of the time..I HAve caught lots of differnt Fish on it and this SPring (Next week) LOl ill be trying for top water lakers soon as it thaws to Catch a laker on it...I believe it to be very relaxing and much more rewarding on all aspects of the sport..I have alos bout my friend who doesnt fish much a canadian tire jobby last year and he now is into fly fishing (you have to have a buddy with ya its Way cool to rub it in their face when ya catch loads) ANyhow just wanted to say my peace and say hello to all..And thanks for the advice ..You guys are a wealth of info...Keep up the good work!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.