FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Evening calm  (Read 2191 times)

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
Evening calm
« on: Jun 21, 2005, 01:34 PM »
Hi everyone, I decided to try some evening fishing yesterday and fished until dark. It was nice on the water with only a slight breeze from the North West, and small waves. The fish were eager to bite and I ended up with 4 nice pike. When I was done packing up for the night, I snapped a photo of the moon as it sparkled across the water. It was nice end to the day, with the sea gulls returning for the night, the waves gently lapping at the shoreline, the pelican patrolling the shore line for inspecting little fish a fish jumping here and there, the soft light of evening and the lonely call of a loon as it echoed from across the lake.
Here is that photo

WW

Deposit

Re: Evening calm
« Reply #1 on: Jun 21, 2005, 01:40 PM »
Nice photo, very peacefull.

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #2 on: Jun 21, 2005, 02:09 PM »
nice pic, and nice description. 
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

flipstick

« Reply #3 on: Jun 21, 2005, 02:52 PM »
Your pictures are really causing a drop in my productivity at work, not that there was much before. ;D  Man, I really need a vacation.  Great picture and can't wait to see more.

Water Wolf

« Reply #4 on: Jun 28, 2005, 12:49 PM »
 I am glad you all liked the photo.
 Flipstick there is only one cure for a drop in productivity at work is a good fishing trip. ;D
 I went out the next day after this was taken and had an even better evening of fishing. I caught 1 smaller pike, and 7 nice walleye ranging from 1.5 lbs to 3.5lbs. They were really feeding heavily before the approaching storm, I was fishing for fun that evening so they all went back.:)

WW

flipstick

« Reply #5 on: Jun 28, 2005, 12:59 PM »
I just happen to be heading to Maine in a couple hours and will hopefully get the lines wet a day or two.  I'm also going to a buddies cabin next week for a few days of non-stop fishing.  Most likely productivity won't go up much when I get back, but I'll at least feel better about it. ;D

Water Wolf

« Reply #6 on: Jun 29, 2005, 02:09 PM »
Good luck flipstick. 8)

WW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.