FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Panfish Maniacs !!!!!  (Read 287067 times)

big_guy_13021

Re: Panfish Maniacs !!!!!
« Reply #240 on: Apr 17, 2015, 05:50 AM »
 :nono:   trapper

greensider

« Reply #241 on: Apr 17, 2015, 06:59 AM »
m80 crappie fishing lol

Bluegillonafly

« Reply #242 on: Apr 17, 2015, 07:01 AM »
Is this what you guys are looking for?  Caty jig tipped with a fathead.

PeterC

« Reply #243 on: Apr 17, 2015, 09:04 AM »
Yes that is exactly what I am looking for. I am thinking of heading to Saratoga tomorrow. Still seems a little cold, they will be harder to find. Where was your luck?

fishin4eyes

« Reply #244 on: Apr 20, 2015, 06:02 AM »
The panfish eluded us yesterday. The wife caught a big pickeral and that was it. Pretty windy out there.. Beached the canoe to eat lunch and found a bunch of geese nested up already. Seems early but I guess not.

big_guy_13021

« Reply #245 on: Apr 28, 2015, 05:58 AM »
Got a nice pile of gills yesterday..no crappie but ill take the big gills..i was gonna post a pic but im thinking photobucket took a big fat poop....wont let me up date it so i guess no more pic posting for me.... :cursing: :cursing:

rp dog

« Reply #246 on: Apr 28, 2015, 08:39 AM »
Got a nice pile of gills yesterday..no crappie but ill take the big gills..i was gonna post a pic but im thinking photobucket took a big fat poop....wont let me up date it so i guess no more pic posting for me.... :cursing: :cursing:
After several failed attempts from my phone sent email to photobucket support. The following is there response.
We no longer have the option to select an image size on mobile apps. Unfortunately we had to remove that option because it is being patented by another company. We hope to find a solution in the future. We only allow the full original size of the image to be uploaded  from mobile devices. You will want to resize any photo before uploading . If you don't wish to store it's original size .
Don't know if that's your problem or if it affects the full site . I'll bet coach or rg will figure a way around it. Again my question was on mobile apps only . Thats the answer I got.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #247 on: Apr 28, 2015, 03:30 PM »
I've had no problems uploading from my iPad. I don't bother trying from my phone. I use their normal site not the mobile app. The app stinks.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #248 on: Apr 28, 2015, 03:57 PM »
from phone  sent it to your e  mail ...e mail  down load  to  computer  resize  or what  ever  then  go to photobucket and  upload ......it's  pretty easy
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #249 on: Apr 28, 2015, 05:05 PM »
I guess it's really easy for me since I use both an iPhone and iPad. I don't even have to download from my phone. There's some magic thing that happens when I walk in the door. They start talking to each other and share everything. Don't ask me how. I don't really care.

It's dirt simple.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rp dog

« Reply #250 on: Apr 28, 2015, 09:11 PM »
Ya I was being bull headed I've got an I pad and lap top just thought I missing something on the mobile app. My wife and daughter said I was being a pain. I'm going to go to there full site tomorrow if i get time. Thought it might be nice to do it of my phone they won't let me home without it. I really don't understand all this technology.
Thanks guys rp

big_guy_13021

« Reply #251 on: Apr 28, 2015, 11:11 PM »
Oh yea how could i forget..nice meeting you today fishin ny.nice carp you caught on that fathead.. :thumbup_smilie:..on 4lb test line to boot

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #252 on: Apr 29, 2015, 03:18 AM »
Really nice gills there bud!

Rg

the Wizard

« Reply #253 on: Apr 29, 2015, 03:48 AM »
Fine bugle lipped bass you got there !       ;)  how big was the pike ?
   Good photos,  thanks for sharing ..
Catch and release in a hot pan of grease.

big_guy_13021

« Reply #254 on: Apr 29, 2015, 07:14 AM »
Thanks rg..they were more active than the crappie..and taste just as good...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.