FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Panfish Maniacs !!!!!  (Read 286531 times)

MattyP123

Re: Panfish Maniacs !!!!!
« Reply #315 on: May 09, 2015, 08:08 PM »
Ahhhhhh....another convert :clapping:

Rg

You and a few others on this topic are the reason behind my newfound addiction  ::)

THANKS GUYS  ;D

bowslinger

« Reply #316 on: May 09, 2015, 08:16 PM »
fished owasaco inlet today 1 bluegill and 4 bullhead slow day

rp dog

« Reply #317 on: May 09, 2015, 09:09 PM »
Mac I hope you will be able to retire soon these guys are relentless. Like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat. Not like you pick on them or anything !!!

rp dog

« Reply #318 on: May 09, 2015, 09:25 PM »
Ahhhhhh....another convert :clapping:

I was on my local stream this morning testing some flies. The gills liked them. Got my motor parts today and installed them. Going for a test run tomorrow morning. Sitting outside with my Bride enjoying the end of the day. Pleasant breezes, quiet evening, a wee dram of bourbon......

Life is good ;D

Rg
It can't get any better
Rp

fishin4eyes

« Reply #319 on: May 10, 2015, 08:23 AM »
Doesn't get any better than that RG.
Are rock bass that good to eat. We catch tons of those things out of a culvert. One after the other until you get sick of catching them. Never tried them. Off to mothers day breakfast. Then I might squeeze in some fishing before dinner. Have a great day fellas.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #320 on: May 10, 2015, 10:00 AM »
Rockies are excellent fare .....out of the lakes anyway. Don't know about culvert fish ;)

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rp dog

« Reply #321 on: May 10, 2015, 10:32 AM »
It can't get any better.

Thought that over a guy could always hit the lottery.
   Rp

RIVERRAT2

• live to fish
« Reply #322 on: May 10, 2015, 03:02 PM »
TRAPPER, knows where the rockies are, for me they are in the little
salmon,or in the river
 ;D ;D ;D
RAT
try to fish 200 days a year,cut back now,age

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #323 on: May 10, 2015, 06:22 PM »
I did the test run with my outboard this morning. Incredible difference in performance. Trolled like a kitten and ran strong throughout the range. I'm very pleased. Stupid little plastic parts only lasted 30 years. ::)

Looks like I'll be hunting Rockies later this week. Tomorrow I'm dedicated to hunting walleye. Had some good rains so far today and should  get some more tonight. It ought to wake things up. I was going this morning but realized I didn't get gas and was pretty low. Too low to get to my walleye water and back. So I played with the bass for a while and came home to spend the day with my Bride. She's an awesome Mom.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Mac Attack

« Reply #324 on: May 10, 2015, 07:05 PM »
good man

;)

fishin4eyes

« Reply #325 on: May 10, 2015, 07:54 PM »
The wife and I caught around 15 rockies from the culvert in about an hour. It runs from a lake to a small backset. Got a bonus 17 inch brookie. All the rockies were around 8-10 inches. Don't know how big the ones you guys keep are but threw them back for another day. Was a great day catching fish with her we had a blast.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #326 on: May 11, 2015, 03:43 AM »
Got into some crappie today. First day out in the boat this year and first time fly fishing (excluding practicing my cast in the back yard every afternoon this week   ::) ).  Man I'm hooked! 2/3rds of my fish were caught on the fly, some decent bass/pickerel too.

welcome aboard matty .....a new world of fishing is opening up to you ,more personal more consuming ,and it becomes a bigger part or you ....have fun
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #327 on: May 11, 2015, 03:54 AM »
I loaded up the fly boxes last night. I figure that with the bit of rain we got yesterday, things should be pretty good this morning. I'm ready for anything ;D

Rg

MattyP123

« Reply #328 on: May 11, 2015, 09:01 AM »
welcome aboard matty .....a new world of fishing is opening up to you ,more personal more consuming ,and it becomes a bigger part or you ....have fun
Thanks trapper. With all you helpful people around the learning curve is definitely shrunk!

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #329 on: May 11, 2015, 02:02 PM »
The wife and I caught around 15 rockies from the culvert in about an hour. It runs from a lake to a small backset. Got a bonus 17 inch brookie. All the rockies were around 8-10 inches. Don't know how big the ones you guys keep are but threw them back for another day. Was a great day catching fish with her we had a blast.

I kept this one ;D

you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.