FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Panfish Maniacs !!!!!  (Read 286596 times)

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
Re: Panfish Maniacs !!!!!
« Reply #1080 on: Jun 06, 2018, 12:10 PM »
Rock bass should be on beds soon. Thoughts? I think they make some d**n good eatin'

I am going north to NH in 10 days and rock bass there are a confirmed nuisance. I plan on piling up 10lbs of fillets and helping the smallmouth population out a bit. Its bee terrible with rockbass for years up there now. great for action but i want bass.
Wicked Wec

WalleyeWonder

« Reply #1081 on: Jun 06, 2018, 01:02 PM »
Wow that's crazy. Glad we don't have excessive numbers like that around here. Love getting in to a pile of em once in a while though   :laugh:
Jiggin' Like A Fool

SWaMP ThInG

« Reply #1082 on: Jun 06, 2018, 08:12 PM »
I'll stick with these delicious nuisance fish... got out for a bit this afternoon n picked up where we left off..

big_guy_13021

« Reply #1083 on: Jun 06, 2018, 09:19 PM »
Myself and the little guy got out last Sunday we smashed the Rockies.almost 2 ..5 gallon bucket full was raining out so I didn't get pics we got home and started cleaning that was alot a fish got a few big perch in the pile also but as soon as the jig hit bottom fish on ..it was fun..

Adkiceman1

« Reply #1084 on: Jun 07, 2018, 06:25 AM »
Swamp thing, were the crappie still up in the shallows?   I fished last Sunday and I couldn’t get any on the spawn pattern. I moved out to 8-10 fow and managed to pick up a dozen males.  All super black.  No females to be found.
I’m feeling alright I’m feeling ooooookay!

SWaMP ThInG

« Reply #1085 on: Jun 07, 2018, 02:25 PM »
Nice work big guy and Jr.. adk the craps are on their way back out to the deeper water around here.. caught most of my fish yesterday in ~12-16' all on plastics

Adkiceman1

« Reply #1086 on: Jun 07, 2018, 03:07 PM »
Yea, that’s what I figured.  Thanks!
I’m feeling alright I’m feeling ooooookay!

greensider

« Reply #1087 on: Jun 09, 2018, 10:22 PM »
We have been killing crappie every where we go most are within 15 yards of shore

Bluegillonafly

« Reply #1088 on: Jun 23, 2018, 08:38 AM »
Testing, testing, testing.....anybody out there?  Big Guy, Trap, Rg? 

fishin4eyes

« Reply #1089 on: Jun 23, 2018, 09:14 AM »
Went after the craps a week and a half ago males were still shallow but getting anything through the weeds was impossible. Did get 5 keepers white thumper was the ticket

greensider

« Reply #1090 on: Jun 24, 2018, 04:01 PM »
Still killing crappie all over used plastics today couldn't keep them off

big_guy_13021

« Reply #1091 on: Jun 27, 2018, 10:10 PM »
Testing, testing, testing.....anybody out there?  Big Guy, Trap, Rg? 
....what's up bluegill haven't been on much as of late..you can always shoot me a text I think you have my number ..I'll send you a pm..everyone enjoying there summer out there..I been getting some nice eyes at night time close to my house little guy getting slab crappies his arm gets tired of lifting blade baits for hrs so he wonders with a road runner does pretty good to..pretty much only been night fishing I haven't caught a Gill in a month ...but that's OK the eyes make up for it good fish sandwiches...yum yum...rg are you on the carp with the fly yet...??..the biggest fish has been a sheepshead little guys mom caught it actually had to pick up anchor and move boat down river 15 lbs on 4lb test line we landed it that was fun..no pic it was slimming pretty good didn't wanna slime carpet in boat ..hung over side a boat to weigh it..

bigal409

« Reply #1092 on: Jun 28, 2018, 05:32 AM »
....what's up bluegill haven't been on much as of late..you can always shoot me a text I think you have my number ..I'll send you a pm..everyone enjoying there summer out there..I been getting some nice eyes at night time close to my house little guy getting slab crappies his arm gets tired of lifting blade baits for hrs so he wonders with a road runner does pretty good to..pretty much only been night fishing I haven't caught a Gill in a month ...but that's OK the eyes make up for it good fish sandwiches...yum yum...rg are you on the carp with the fly yet...??..the biggest fish has been a sheepshead little guys mom caught it actually had to pick up anchor and move boat down river 15 lbs on 4lb test line we landed it that was fun..no pic it was slimming pretty good didn't wanna slime carpet in boat ..hung over side a boat to weigh it..
Hey check it out. The Big Guy woke up  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #1093 on: Jun 28, 2018, 09:27 AM »
bigal if it  wasn't for little  guy the only fish  big_guy would  have  is a Mc Fish   :rotflol:

we all need to get together  for  some laughs and  fishing
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

bigal409

« Reply #1094 on: Jun 28, 2018, 10:05 AM »
bigal if it  wasn't for little  guy the only fish  big_guy would  have  is a Mc Fish   :rotflol:

we all need to get together  for  some laughs and  fishing
count me in Trapper  :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.