FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hey Jimmy!!!!!!!  (Read 13430 times)

rico

• Give me some lovin'
Hey Jimmy!!!!!!!
« on: Jun 23, 2006, 04:22 PM »
Where were you?  I ventured out to Winona today.  Not a single walleye to be had.  Gave up and fished for gill.  fire831 and I brought back 22 nice ones.  But I need some professional help on catching those toothy bas****s.  Sorry to have missed you, but you were probably tearing them up at Brookeville.   ;D

rico

• Give me some lovin'
Re: Hey Jimmy!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 23, 2006, 04:25 PM »
P.S.  Keep any relevant responses on the QT.  Dont know where ThinFig(not a typo) is lurking at. ;)

slimjim7461

« Reply #2 on: Jun 24, 2006, 08:15 PM »
Just got back from a walleye tournament on Lake of The Woods in Bremen,took 6th place outta 15 boats,my first time there,awful small fish there,but there were several keepers caught,Im fishing Winona next month in the Hoosier walleye tournament series,I've never been there either,what I usually do is get a map of the Lake with the contours and find the breaks and fish them hard,if you didnt live so dad gone far north,I'de get ya out down here and show ya a trick or two ;),

Jimmy

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #3 on: Jun 25, 2006, 06:58 AM »
Just got back from a walleye tournament on Lake of The Woods in Bremen,took 6th place outta 15 boats,my first time there,awful small fish there,but there were several keepers caught,Im fishing Winona next month in the Hoosier walleye tournament series,I've never been there either,what I usually do is get a map of the Lake with the contours and find the breaks and fish them hard,if you didnt live so dad gone far north,I'de get ya out down here and show ya a trick or two ;),

Jimmy
I will get down one of these days!!!!!!

slimjim7461

« Reply #4 on: Jun 25, 2006, 07:57 AM »
Let me know and we'll plan a trip,on me,bring Fire 831 with ya,

Jimmy

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #5 on: Jun 25, 2006, 08:52 AM »
Let me know and we'll plan a trip,on me,bring Fire 831 with ya,

Jimmy
Until I do....can you give me any rigging advice?

slimjim7461

« Reply #6 on: Jun 25, 2006, 10:32 AM »
If its a sand or rocky area a jig-n-crawler is best,if weedy,bottom bouncer with a floater and crawler or a leech,hope this helps,

Jimmy

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #7 on: Jun 25, 2006, 12:39 PM »
How much is a trip, and how far from Fort Wayne?

The Lord is watching over us.

September 2 is right around the corner, let the trash talking begin. 

BOILER UP

Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! All hail to our old gold and black! Hail, Hail to Old Purdue!

Season prediction, Purdue finishes in top 5 and plays in a BCS game, favorable schedule and excellent receivers.  If Painter is good, doesn't have to be great, watch out for Purdue.  Purdue finished strong with Painter as a starter in the last 3 games, nice 3 game winning streak.  We may not have went to a bowl but we still won the bucket, it still holds water, right????

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #8 on: Jun 25, 2006, 04:40 PM »
Thanks Jimmy but ***censored**** is a bottom bouncer?  Understand the rest.  More info please.  I got to thinking...do you think an IU, Purdue, and a UK fan could all sit on the same boat?  Let the games begin...nothing like a little trash talking to get the board heated up!!!!  Glad to see you back there crappie66!!!!!! :P

fire831

« Reply #9 on: Jun 25, 2006, 07:19 PM »
ROFLMAO at you guy's. Rico, I think he might be talking about those leaders I showed you I have with the blades on them. The one has a small float on it. Also that sounds great on the trip offer. Heck Rico you could drive to my house and I'd drive on down from here. ;)

slimjim7461

« Reply #10 on: Jun 25, 2006, 08:15 PM »
Just put the gas in and the so called walleyes are on me ;)

slimjim7461

« Reply #11 on: Jun 25, 2006, 08:18 PM »
OH YEA REMEMBER THIS TEAM FELLOWS......................

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #12 on: Jun 26, 2006, 02:13 AM »

I bet during football season that parking space is vacant.

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #13 on: Jun 26, 2006, 06:26 AM »
Just put the gas in and the so called walleyes are on me ;)
Sounds like one heckuva plan to me!!!

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #14 on: Jun 26, 2006, 06:29 AM »

I bet during football season that parking space is vacant.
You would lose that bet,  the visiting team has it crammed full!!!!!  Just like in Bloomington!!! ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.