FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hey Jimmy!!!!!!!  (Read 13431 times)

slimjim7461

Re: Hey Jimmy!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: Jun 26, 2006, 09:39 PM »
Summit produced some nice keeper walleyes  for me today.... ;)every dog finds a bone I guess,

Jimmy

asphalt_kid

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Anybody seen my ice auger?????
« Reply #16 on: Jun 26, 2006, 11:50 PM »

asphalt_kid

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Anybody seen my ice auger?????
« Reply #17 on: Jun 26, 2006, 11:51 PM »
I am ready too fellas, so take that and put it in your cornflakes!

LOL~!!!!

Fish-trap

« Reply #18 on: Jun 27, 2006, 07:42 AM »
I catch a walleye or two every once in awhile on a small river up here in the northern part of the state but I haven't went out only for them yet.  One more thing, how come the majority of hoosiers (with the exception of crappie66 & the kid) like out of state football teams?  Oh yeah I gotta throw this in,  I cheer for the maize $ blue of Michigan in the fall. Go Blue.
Can't catch a fish without a line in the water....

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #19 on: Jun 27, 2006, 09:26 AM »
I catch a walleye or two every once in awhile on a small river up here in the northern part of the state but I haven't went out only for them yet.  One more thing, how come the majority of hoosiers (with the exception of crappie66 & the kid) like out of state football teams?  Oh yeah I gotta throw this in,  I cheer for the maize $ blue of Michigan in the fall. Go Blue.
Well it looks like we got some new meat to throw on the grill!!!!!! By the way there Trap, I happen to know that the "Kid" is also a closet Alabama fan!!!!!!!!  Michigan huh,  you and The Kid and Crappie66 are gonna have some fun this year!!!!!!!!!  Go Vols.......... ;D

Fish-trap

« Reply #20 on: Jun 27, 2006, 12:38 PM »
Throw it on the grill rico, I like mine medium rare! lmao, I don't think I'll have any problem with crappie66 as I am a closet boiler fan myself, and any Big Ten team for that matter.  Sadly, I think the kid will have bragging rights between all of us.  With their new coach and the infamous "luck of the Irish" they will be a strong team. Who are these Vols you speak of? Are they still trying to play football down there in Tennessee? All in fun fellas, bring on the football season!

Fish-trap

« Reply #21 on: Jun 27, 2006, 12:43 PM »
Sorry to get the "hey jimmy" thread off topic. So I have a question for the walleye man.  What's the best way to target eyes in a shallow river? Deepest hole around 8-9 ft with sandy rocky bottom. I know they are there, I just catch them on accident bottom fishing for cats.

slimjim7461

« Reply #22 on: Jun 27, 2006, 06:14 PM »
Depending on the current,take a jig-n-crawler,and make sure you are in contact with the bottom,drag it around,if the walleyes are in there they will pick that jig up,hope this helps,

GO KENTUCKYUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUUK

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #23 on: Jun 27, 2006, 06:29 PM »
Hey Jimmy(back on topic)!  I need more lay mens terms.  I got the walleye bug something fierce.  More off topic, did I ever tell anybody how much I hate Michigan!  Fab Five my ace....something is amiss in Ann Arbor...good ole Rocky Top.....Rocky Top Tennessee...home sweet home to me.......... ;D

crappie_catcher

• Canada 2006
« Reply #24 on: Jun 27, 2006, 06:35 PM »
I am with ya asphalt, ND baby !!!

slimjim7461

« Reply #25 on: Jun 27, 2006, 06:53 PM »
Fish "SLOW" Rico,fresh bait,jig it my friend jig it................

Fish-trap

« Reply #26 on: Jun 27, 2006, 09:08 PM »
Thanks for the tip Jimmy. I'm going to try my luck this weekend.I'll let you know how it works for me.   Hey rico, I'm a diehard Michigan fan except during basketball season. Who watches that?  :D

Hail to the victors! GO BLUE ;D

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #27 on: Jun 28, 2006, 12:10 AM »
how come the majority of hoosiers (with the exception of crappie66 & the kid) like out of state football teams? 

A majority of them are bandwagon fans, and by the way this is the Boilermaker state, not the Hoosier state, I refuse to be referred to as a hoosier.

Sadly, I think the kid will have bragging rights between all of us.  With their new coach and the infamous "luck of the Irish" they will be a strong team.

The Irish won't be very good next season, they had a medicore year last seasn beating only teams with losing records.  Weis hasn't proven himself yet, he had the same first year success that Willingham had, using Willingham's recruits, so we don't even know how well Weis can recruit.  Brady Quinn is not Heisman material, his short 5 yard slant passes aren't what makes a Heisman, he will get exposed this year, teams are onto his short passes.  Realistically ND is a 5 loss team.  Purdue, UCLA, USC, Michigan, Standford, Michigan State all will probably beat ND, and Georgia Tech might have a shot at them too.  If you think otherwise, go to the media and ask them politely for your balls back.

slimjim7461

« Reply #28 on: Jun 28, 2006, 06:16 AM »
LMMFAO

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #29 on: Jun 28, 2006, 07:20 AM »
And so it begins!!!!!!!!  Thanks jimmy! ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.