FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hey Jimmy!!!!!!!  (Read 13433 times)

Fish-trap

Re: Hey Jimmy!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: Jun 28, 2006, 11:37 AM »
LMAO, This is going to be a fun year ;D
Can't catch a fish without a line in the water....

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #31 on: Jun 28, 2006, 08:13 PM »
LMAO, This is going to be a fun year ;D
I love it!  Get used to it my friend.....release the hounds!!!!!! ;D

slimjim7461

« Reply #32 on: Jun 28, 2006, 08:40 PM »
Hounds my arse,release them "WILDCATS"

PS:In case ya didnt notice,Kentucky had the first point guard to be drafted in this years draft.

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #33 on: Jun 28, 2006, 11:49 PM »
Hounds my arse,release them "WILDCATS"

Don't they use hounds to chase Wildcats up the trees before they shoot them.  Seems to me the Wildcats are afraid of the
Hounds, the dogs want a piece of the cats, but the cats stay up in a tree like the big puss they are.

hardysf

« Reply #34 on: Jun 29, 2006, 03:51 AM »
rondo is gonna be a huge bust. The celtics are going to be sad they didnt draft that huskie Williams

hardysf

« Reply #35 on: Jun 29, 2006, 03:54 AM »
and by the way. Notre Dame is gonna be tough to beat. Ill start it now QUINN for HEiSMAN

slimjim7461

« Reply #36 on: Jun 29, 2006, 07:21 AM »
Rondo will be just fine,he won't have to work as hard for the rebounds now,this kid is a point guard,not a rebounder,he holds assists records,he'll fit right in,his passing ability is unbelievable,he'll do nothing but help the Celtics,ole Huskie Williams was still waiting to be picked the last I seen,I'm not much on Football,but when it comes to basketball,I love my

"WILDCAT'S"

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #37 on: Jun 29, 2006, 09:03 AM »
Rondo will be just fine,he won't have to work as hard for the rebounds now,this kid is a point guard,not a rebounder,he holds assists records,he'll fit right in,his passing ability is unbelievable,he'll do nothing but help the Celtics,ole Huskie Williams was still waiting to be picked the last I seen,I'm not much on Football,but when it comes to basketball,I love my

"WILDCAT'S"
too bad he cant shoot!!!!!! ;D

slimjim7461

« Reply #38 on: Jun 29, 2006, 09:47 AM »
When ya get 8 assists a game you dont gotta score,hes alot like me I put individuals on top of walleyes all I get out of the deal is an assist or two(lol)

asphalt_kid

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Anybody seen my ice auger?????
« Reply #39 on: Jun 29, 2006, 02:21 PM »
HEY Bruce, I think this is the way your User Avatar should correctly be displayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

archbishop

« Reply #40 on: Jun 29, 2006, 02:22 PM »
HEY Bruce, I think this is the way your User Avatar should correctly be displayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

asphalt_kid

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #41 on: Jun 29, 2006, 02:25 PM »
A majority of them are bandwagon fans, and by the way this is the Boilermaker state, not the Hoosier state, I refuse to be referred to as a hoosier.

The Irish won't be very good next season, they had a medicore year last seasn beating only teams with losing records.  Weis hasn't proven himself yet, he had the same first year success that Willingham had, using Willingham's recruits, so we don't even know how well Weis can recruit.  Brady Quinn is not Heisman material, his short 5 yard slant passes aren't what makes a Heisman, he will get exposed this year, teams are onto his short passes.  Realistically ND is a 5 loss team.  Purdue, UCLA, USC, Michigan, Standford, Michigan State all will probably beat ND, and Georgia Tech might have a shot at them too.  If you think otherwise, go to the media and ask them politely for your balls back.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/crappie66/ndfan.gif

asphalt_kid

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #42 on: Jun 29, 2006, 02:27 PM »
 I just love it
  thats a great Diagram, I am speechless.
Bruce you better be glad I like ya, because I would ban anybody else who put something like that on here degrading my IRISH.

archbishop

« Reply #43 on: Jun 29, 2006, 02:29 PM »
well i agree, michigan will beat ND and should have last year, luck of the irish i guess (horse shoes and hand grenades i know) although i think weis will do great recruiting, he has a much bigger name than willingham and has proven himself now at two levels :tipup:

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #44 on: Jun 29, 2006, 03:29 PM »
nobody is running around in here incogneto are they?  nobody pays attention to crappie!!!! ;D  heck he bleeds black and gold....and is the biggest irish hater of them all.  Just kidding bruce!!!!!   Not!!!!!!   We shall see....but I am going to make my prediction right now.   Notre Dame vs. Ohio State in the championship.  Sorry maize and blue.  And if I am wrong....lets just forget I ever made this post.  But there is one thing I will bet my left nut on.......Jimmy's wildcats wont be there!!!!!!!!    sorry bro.......

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.