FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: PERCH  (Read 11806 times)

Bronzeback5

Re: PERCH
« Reply #15 on: Sep 08, 2016, 03:52 PM »
I too was gonna go this morning but my phone told me scattered showers and partly cloudy, not a few inches of rain. Think I'm on baby duty tomorrow and while she's 6 months now and sitting up on her own pretty well,i think mom would have a stroke if i took her on the big lake. ;D

abishop

« Reply #16 on: Sep 08, 2016, 04:45 PM »
Brandon, they grow soo fast.

abishop

« Reply #17 on: Sep 08, 2016, 04:47 PM »
Just found out I don't have to work so I will be looking for some gold.

wallin

« Reply #18 on: Sep 08, 2016, 07:54 PM »
Good Luck guys.
Wallin

Boomer

« Reply #19 on: Sep 09, 2016, 09:37 AM »
Think I'm on baby duty tomorrow and while she's 6 months now and sitting up on her own pretty well,i think mom would have a stroke if i took her on the big lake. ;D
I was in the UP of Michigan one summer and was sitting on the shore waiting for the afternoon bite. A young couple show up with their boat and launch it. Mom gets the baby ready and they are ready to go. I asked how old the baby was? Reply- its time for her to get on the water, she is already three weeks old and hasn't been out yet. Saw them when they came in and they said she slept most of the time.

Mac Attack

« Reply #20 on: Sep 09, 2016, 10:14 AM »
I was in the UP of Michigan one summer and was sitting on the shore waiting for the afternoon bite. A young couple show up with their boat and launch it. Mom gets the baby ready and they are ready to go. I asked how old the baby was? Reply- its time for her to get on the water, she is already three weeks old and hasn't been out yet. Saw them when they came in and they said she slept most of the time.

Yup, all three of mine started earlier than that.

Conception.

8)

abishop

« Reply #21 on: Sep 09, 2016, 03:24 PM »
Kept 20 today with only 2 big ones 12 inches. The rest will make up for a good dinner.

libo

« Reply #22 on: Sep 09, 2016, 04:00 PM »
kept 21 today, very slow day.   abishop were you in a scout boat today by the condos.

abishop

« Reply #23 on: Sep 09, 2016, 04:13 PM »
kept 21 today, very slow day.   abishop were you in a scout boat today by the condos.
yes, my buddies boat.

libo

« Reply #24 on: Sep 09, 2016, 04:36 PM »
i was in my buddys boat today. 18' lund with windshield, we drifted by you a # of times. i know just about every one else out there today. so kinda figured that was you. tough fishing today. hope to get a few more good days in. good luck.

Edge

« Reply #25 on: Sep 09, 2016, 05:19 PM »
Keep the reports coming, heading out Monday morning out of MC.  Good to see a few being caught.

Bronzeback5

« Reply #26 on: Sep 09, 2016, 06:30 PM »
I'm headed to Hammond in the morning. If I catch something it will be a bonus. Spent the week burning up at home washing the truck, boat, babysitting, etc... now the weather is crap when I decide to go. Oh well, taking a buddy who's good for a laugh and the alternative is going shopping for a homecoming dress

Jig_Head

« Reply #27 on: Sep 10, 2016, 05:20 AM »
the alternative is going shopping for a homecoming dress
Sometimes I try and put a face to your guys' names/posts, and I gotta say bronze....I didn't see teenage girl for you

Bronzeback5

« Reply #28 on: Sep 10, 2016, 05:59 AM »
Sometimes I try and put a face to your guys' names/posts, and I gotta say bronze....I didn't see teenage girl for you

:rotflol:

abishop

« Reply #29 on: Sep 11, 2016, 03:42 PM »
I will be there Monday morning bright- n- early. Anyone make it out today / how did you do? Hope all that rain and winds didn't push them out again.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.