FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Time to find a new hole  (Read 2270 times)

bushnell

Time to find a new hole
« on: Aug 15, 2010, 10:19 PM »
So went out to one of my favorite spots today. Sorry people but sick and tired of picking up your garbage.Those beer cans weigh allot less going home than when you first took them there,take them back home with you. If you feel the need to destroy things do it somewhere else the chairs that were left there ,were not so you could wreck them,but so that others use them as well. don't understand why some people can't show the slightest amount of respect for other people and their surroundings. Sorry but had to rant

warren77

Re: Time to find a new hole
« Reply #1 on: Aug 16, 2010, 07:48 PM »
what lake?

Rumtan

« Reply #2 on: Aug 16, 2010, 08:14 PM »
Nowadays you dont JUST have to do your part to keep it clean, you have do do other peoples work too.

bushnell

« Reply #3 on: Aug 16, 2010, 10:27 PM »
It wasn't at a lake , one of the spots I fish on the NSR.  Most of the people that go there keep it fairly clean,but there are some lazy azzes that come there to party and  screw things up. The jerks left empties ,broken glass and other garbage lying around. I have gotten into the habit of carrying a few garbage bags with me,because you usually end up using them.

Spudman

« Reply #4 on: Aug 20, 2010, 11:31 AM »
It's too bad that we didn't have more people like you Bushnell. Those who leave a mess and do damage to our lakes and rivers are just punks and not people who enjoy fishing and hunting.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.