The Fisherman's Wharf > Off-Topic

Pioneer INNO -- XM receiver

(1/1)

xrhino:
Anybody own or hear anything about  the Pioneer Inno? 

I'm going to be getting an XM receiver so I can finally hear the Pack up at the cabin this fall.  I'm intrigued by the Inno because it's also an MP3 player.  From the online reviews it looks like battery life and capacity might be minor concerns, but I'm not too worried about those.  I really like the idea of being able to "tag" a new or cool song when I hear it on XM, and then having the Inno download it the next time I dock it. 

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Pikeguy:

--- Quote from: xrhino on Jun 13, 2006, 09:17 AM ---Anybody own or hear anything about  the Pioneer Inno? 

I'm going to be getting an XM receiver so I can finally hear the Pack up at the cabin this fall.  I'm intrigued by the Inno because it's also an MP3 player.  From the online reviews it looks like battery life and capacity might be minor concerns, but I'm not too worried about those.  I really like the idea of being able to "tag" a new or cool song when I hear it on XM, and then having the Inno download it the next time I dock it. 

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

--- End quote ---

They do look really sweet! The mp3 part is awesome... What does one run price-wise?

xrhino:
Looks like about $400 plus the XM subscription.  That's a pretty big chunk of cash for me, but I've dropped more on an impulse trip to Cabela's :whistling:

I've been waiting for a few years for somebody to combine a satellite receiver with an MP3 player.  My wait may finally be over.  It looks like they nailed the features and user friendliness pretty well.  Here's the review that got me mostly convinced.
http://www.orbitcast.com/archives/pioneer-inno-xm2go-orbitcast-review.html

I'm still interested in hearing of any problems anyone has encountered.  Let me know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version