The Fisherman's Wharf > Off-Topic

Golf is a bold sport after all though

(1/2) > >>

Lindz:
Nice one guys....I just nicked myself shaving  ;)  Thank's for remembering golf is a sport of patience  ;D

....And after a rather long night at the 19th hole, I have finally arrived  ;D

Guess hockey is over for the moment then :P  ;D

archbishop:

--- Quote from: Lindz on Jun 22, 2006, 11:55 PM ---Guess hockey is over for the moment then :P  ;D

--- End quote ---

lol, i see the columnists in NC rated the cup win by carolina as like number 387 all time greatest sports moment in NC :rotflol: they dont deserve a hockey team down there :flag:

Pikeguy:

--- Quote from: Lindz on Jun 22, 2006, 11:55 PM ---Nice one guys....I just nicked myself shaving  ;)  Thank's for remembering golf is a sport of patience  ;D

....And after a rather long night at the 19th hole, I have finally arrived  ;D

Guess hockey is over for the moment then :P  ;D

--- End quote ---

Tequilla man made er home eh?  :D I did the same thing at the 19th on Wed. Yesterday was a little rougher than normal.

adkRoy:

--- Quote from: Lindz on Jun 22, 2006, 11:55 PM ---....And after a rather long night at the 19th hole, I have finally arrived  ;D

--- End quote ---

We have a restraunt by me call the 19th hole.  we're thinking of maybe having our reception there. ;D

Lindz:

--- Quote from: Pikeguy on Jun 23, 2006, 08:23 AM ---Tequilla man made er home eh?  :D I did the same thing at the 19th on Wed. Yesterday was a little rougher than normal.

--- End quote ---

I did make it home, but thought no one would reply to this criptic post so I passed out after two more cold ones. 

The highlight was when I made it to the door - I had no key to get in because I had taken it off my key chain the night before to open a roady  :nono:  Finally after an hour I was able to get inside  :P

Now I am stuck back in the cube, but I see now I'm on a 6 hr countdown to the weekend  :thumbup_smilie:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version