FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Brook Trout  (Read 9475 times)

Roccus

Re: Brook Trout
« Reply #30 on: Apr 19, 2021, 12:45 PM »
Yeup! When you need to make it happen you throw a eagle claw spinner on with some garden hackle and you’re done in minutes. Not my preferred method or my thing per say but, I knew it was how I could get what I wanted and be right back lol
its called MEAT FISING.. some times it must be done..

AquaAssassin

« Reply #31 on: Apr 19, 2021, 01:10 PM »
Yes sir Joe!
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Hardwaterhonkey

« Reply #32 on: Apr 19, 2021, 02:16 PM »
Didn’t bother clicking the pics in ny they aren’t stocking 6” brookies lol and if they did you wouldn’t be allowed to fish it would be a rebuilding program my bad you guys aren’t as funded as ny for stockings lol you guys call kill all the stockies you want yummm trout poop n concrete

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #33 on: Apr 19, 2021, 03:01 PM »
Didn’t bother clicking the pics in ny they aren’t stocking 6” brookies lol and if they did you wouldn’t be allowed to fish it would be a rebuilding program my bad you guys aren’t as funded as ny for stockings lol you guys call kill all the stockies you want yummm trout poop n concrete

What does this thread have to do with NY????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

AquaAssassin

« Reply #34 on: Apr 19, 2021, 05:14 PM »
Lolll. What a Toolbox.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Hottuna5150

« Reply #35 on: Apr 19, 2021, 06:24 PM »
Lolll. What a Toolbox.

Looking to throw some mud for whatever reason. NY may have better fishing (wouldn’t know) but I guess I don’t see how or why that comes up in a post about helping an old timer relive his sporting days with one of his favorite meals?

AquaAssassin

« Reply #36 on: Apr 19, 2021, 06:25 PM »
I think just trying to come up with something to distract the fact he thought they were Natives and feels stupid.

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #37 on: Apr 20, 2021, 07:09 AM »

Wish you could see this one too AA...

AquaAssassin

« Reply #38 on: Apr 20, 2021, 07:20 AM »
Me too!

The funny part is everything he just said I agree with and say on these sites all the time  :D

None of this makes sense haha

Roccus

« Reply #39 on: Apr 20, 2021, 08:04 AM »
Me too!

The funny part is everything he just said I agree with and say on these sites all the time  :D

how's that saying go.. open mouth and insert foot... there is a time and a place for everything... how many BIG  RAINBOWS have you released in the past few years...or other fish for that matter... meanwhile the bucket brigade moves from stocked  honey hole to stocked honey hole.. those are the ones that need shaming...

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #40 on: Apr 20, 2021, 08:28 AM »
Me too!

"I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"

AquaAssassin

« Reply #41 on: Apr 20, 2021, 08:42 AM »
how's that saying go.. open mouth and insert foot... there is a time and a place for everything... how many BIG  RAINBOWS have you released in the past few years...or other fish for that matter... meanwhile the bucket brigade moves from stocked  honey hole to stocked honey hole.. those are the ones that need shaming...

Exactly! I release everything I catch and don’t use bait in open water. This was strictly to go catch 5 from a put and take for someone to consume  ;D

Can’t figure out his angle ???

Hardwaterhonkey

« Reply #42 on: Apr 20, 2021, 09:07 AM »
I think just trying to come up with something to distract the fact he thought they were Natives and feels stupid.
Don’t feel stupid just don’t give idiots who wipe out streams the time of day that maybe they deserve? Stocked or not maybe there woulda been some wild one day if they stayed a few years go to a pond where they won’t last the summer maybe? Oh wait nh must not have those 

Hardwaterhonkey

« Reply #43 on: Apr 20, 2021, 09:10 AM »
Exactly! I release everything I catch and don’t use bait in open water. This was strictly to go catch 5 from a put and take for someone to consume  ;D

Can’t figure out his angle ???
Don’t we all, idk sorry for being the only realist on here maybe I shouldn’t place judement without knowing

zwiggles

« Reply #44 on: Apr 20, 2021, 10:14 AM »
Don’t we all, idk sorry for being the only realist on here maybe I shouldn’t place judement without knowing

How’s the bucket bio topic doing?

https://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=78437.msg857269#msg857269

Don’t feed the trolls, or else they can overwinter and turn into a wild one.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.