FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: News about Willow Slough (Morocco IN)  (Read 1307 times)

Ray Colburn

• I Live To Fish
News about Willow Slough (Morocco IN)
« on: Mar 11, 2006, 07:42 AM »
Does anyone herd anything about Willow Slough in Morocco IN if you can fish it. And start keeping the fish you catch. And if so are they doing any good there?
Ray Colburn

Ray Colburn

• I Live To Fish
Re: News about Willow Slough (Morocco IN)
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2006, 06:40 PM »
I answered my own question today. Went to willow slough, the lake is in bad shape. The guy who runs the place let it grow over with weeds when it was drained. Can't make it through in your boat average depth is about 3 or 4 feet. Didn't see but 6 fish on the fishfinder. No bits what so ever. Everyone I talked to said the are disappointed in what the DNR did. They are trying to make it just for waterfowl only. Don't waste your time trying to fish there can't believe the state let that A**whole do that to the lake. :'(
Ray Colburn

daffydone

Re: News about Willow Slough (Morocco IN)
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2006, 06:40 PM »
easy ray, no reason to get upset, I feel the structure will do that lake good, the weeds will die off and rot,  it doesn't work well with the duckhunters, it's harder to navigate and some places are not easy to get to.
I feel it will do the lake good in the longrun, the fishing won't be really good for a couple of years anyway, give it time it will work itself out.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.