FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: "Crappie" Stories  (Read 9566 times)

Somers

Re: "Crappie" Stories
« Reply #15 on: Mar 31, 2004, 02:07 PM »
Reel, tell her it now tome to make good on the lost fish and redeem herself.

I myself will be sealing the deal in Sept., so don't worry, this ones been reduced to the creel.  Or maybe that's me lol. 

At any rate, I can't ask for more.  I knew she was the one when I dragged her out of bed 2 years ago to help drag a buck I arrowed.  I'd dragged it about a mile by myself before deciding getting help was a good idea.  Funniest thing was she wanted to bring the dog, a 100# rotty.  I nearly pi$$ed myself.  Whenever we started getting the deer moving the dog would come running up behind and jump on it ripping out hair and growling like mad.  Between the extra weight and laughing so hard it took 3x as long as it should have.

Gotta love a woman who complains about the wedding planning getting in the way of fishing time. 

crappieman12887

« Reply #16 on: Apr 11, 2004, 12:43 PM »
you want to hear a crappie story,well hear goes one day i was fishing in the back of a marsh when all of a sudden i had to go to ,the bathroom really bad .So i found a high spot on the shore a got out and proseeded to do what i had to ,well i never relized i was sitting in a patch of poision ive ,and you guessed it i caught it needless to say that was a real crappie day and so was the rest of the week.bill

peple of the perch

« Reply #17 on: Apr 11, 2004, 08:18 PM »
one day me and my dad was fishing and we wernt catching anything and we decided to move well i reled ing my line with my lure barly tuching the surface and we began to move (we had a eletric moder)well anyway we began to go and a nice size crappie comes out of nowhere chasing my lure that is barly in the water and it turned out to be the biggest one that day

crappieman12887

« Reply #18 on: Apr 22, 2004, 03:52 PM »
come on know with all the fisherman here hanging out ,know one has anymore crappie storys to share.bill

lilwill19

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2004, 08:16 PM »
I guess guys and gals are just fishing not catching.
j/k
Fish On!!!

crappieman12887

« Reply #20 on: Jun 02, 2004, 12:18 AM »
still know one really posting anymore crappie stories,must be a the pros and cons are all dieing     down the spring spawn is winding down and every one is headed home,except for a few die hards.check again in a few days mybe someone will post a new story.bill

fastribs85

« Reply #21 on: Jun 03, 2004, 05:52 PM »
no real crappie story just figured id postso you wouldnt complain
 ;)
naked women and beer we got it all in here

crappieman12887

« Reply #22 on: Jun 03, 2004, 10:34 PM »
no real crappie story just figured id postso you wouldnt complain
 ;)
ok thanks at least there is some one still here.lol bill ps i got your message and will be sending you them adresses .

archbishop

« Reply #23 on: Mar 28, 2005, 07:57 AM »
this past ice season we were on red house lake in allegany state park my buddy only had on pole so he brought out his 3 year old sons scooby doo pole for his second hand line he left it on his bucket and forgot to release the line while he went to check his tip ups he was only about 20 yards away and we started sayin tom you have a bite i weas closer so i got up and started walking to the pole as it took off from the bucket and disapeared under the ice so i started to run mind you there was no snow just ice so WHAM down i went and slide to the hole as my head was over the hole i just barely seen a glimmer of purple i reached my hand down and pulled up the pole reeled it up to find a 12" crappie on the other end for the rest of the day i was called pete rose  SAFE lol

crappieman12887

« Reply #24 on: Apr 01, 2005, 10:14 AM »
this past ice season we were on red house lake in allegany state park my buddy only had on pole so he brought out his 3 year old sons scooby doo pole for his second hand line he left it on his bucket and forgot to release the line while he went to check his tip ups he was only about 20 yards away and we started sayin tom you have a bite i weas closer so i got up and started walking to the pole as it took off from the bucket and disapeared under the ice so i started to run mind you there was no snow just ice so WHAM down i went and slide to the hole as my head was over the hole i just barely seen a glimmer of purple i reached my hand down and pulled up the pole reeled it up to find a 12" crappie on the other end for the rest of the day i was called pete rose  SAFE lol
nice save the kid must be happy you saved scooby could you see dad telling the kid that scooby was pulled done the hole while he was after a tip up,i think dad would have been in the dog house,lol bill

bigdave1018

« Reply #25 on: Apr 01, 2005, 02:09 PM »
enjoy your fiancee days,because mine tried everything i liked during my fiancee period until i said those fatal 2 words that know man should ever say unless they think about what the future has to offer. I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LOOK AT HER MOTHER AND SEE WHAT 25 YEARS LATER LOOKS LIKE.as soon as i said those 2 words, my new wife stopped liking to do all the things we did before the fiancee days and yes im still taking quarters out of the jar almost 20 years later!!!!!!!!!!!! so enjoy your fiancee days, guys lol.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.