FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Red Sox vs Yankees  (Read 24207 times)

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
Re: Red Sox vs Yankees
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2006, 04:19 PM »
Ru Ru Ru Ru Rubbbbber match, I predict not a run scored till late in the game. Always in a 3 games series, first 2 games they blow each other out, last game is always a yawner for 6 inings, then a nailbiter in the end. Gotta love it.
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

ifishhi

• fall togue on a 6wt.....what a fight!
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 06:15 PM »
the yankee's suck! lets go bean  :flex:town

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #17 on: Jun 05, 2006, 07:48 PM »
AHAHAHA! Wow...glad Beckett isn't on my fantasy team anymore.   Moose is gunning 'em down, and the hitters are lighting 'em up!  :laugh:

BJ

« Reply #18 on: Jun 22, 2006, 07:25 PM »
Sox are 2 games up. Both teams devastated by injuries. Anybodys guess on whats going to happen. If the BlueJays are any kind of a team,now is the time they make a charge. But I dont think so.

Muskie Matt

« Reply #19 on: Jun 25, 2006, 01:03 PM »
Man it sucks being a Yanks Fan living in Mass  >:(  Although gotta love all the fellas and ladies sporting the Sox Gear after they won a World Series.  Before that the only people in Mass wearing Sox hats were the old timers.  Christ all I see nowadays are chicks with pink Sox caps on their melons.  I love asking them to name 9 guys from the roster.  "V-Tek, Schilling, Papi, Nixon" um yes and....that's what I thought.  Believe me I know we have our fair share of wagoners too.  Just on observation.  I very much enjoy the rivalry and interacting with intelligent, civil Sox Fans.

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #20 on: Jun 25, 2006, 07:12 PM »
Yeah there are alot of bandwagonner Sox fans.

My cousin lives in Boston, is living with her diehard Sox Fan, goes to Sox games, and still has the nerve to wear her Yankee paraphinalia. That is dedication, men. ;D

lilchief

« Reply #21 on: Jun 25, 2006, 10:10 PM »
YANKES KICK A$$ RED SOX BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....lilchief ;D ;D ;D
Matt

TMadness1013

« Reply #22 on: Jul 03, 2006, 10:54 PM »
I'm a lifetime NYer...but also a lifetime Red Sox fan.  What I can't figure out is how Mussina and Schilling didn't get named to the AL All Star team! 

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #23 on: Jul 04, 2006, 08:03 AM »
They didn't make the team because everyone is idiots.

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
« Reply #24 on: Jul 08, 2006, 04:15 PM »
I'm a lifetime NYer...but also a lifetime Red Sox fan.  What I can't figure out is how Mussina and Schilling didn't get named to the AL All Star team! 

Same here....It's too bad that Manny won't be playing in the All Star Game, but his health is way more important than this game...if he goes down for some reason, that's a huge blow later on down the road.  Obviously only one team is coming out of the AL East this year and he's a big part of making sure it's NOT the Yankees.

As far as the All Star Game voting goes....I can't figure out why people didn't vote in Travis Hafner!  ::) ???

BJ

« Reply #25 on: Jul 13, 2006, 02:06 PM »
Priceless!!!!! :thumbup_smilie:

Muskie Matt

« Reply #26 on: Jul 27, 2006, 02:55 PM »
The hostility of Sox fans is getting out of control.  There are female fans @ Fenway wearing "No condom for Papelbon" & "I'll take it in fanny for Manny"  although pretty funny not something you want youngsters exposed to.  Bad enough there are a ton of drunks but add this stuff and it's getting to be a bit much.  I love the rivalry but sometimes people go too far.

archbishop

« Reply #27 on: Aug 09, 2006, 02:17 PM »
The hostility of Sox fans is getting out of control.  There are female fans @ Fenway wearing "No condom for Papelbon" & "I'll take it in fanny for Manny"  although pretty funny not something you want youngsters exposed to.  Bad enough there are a ton of drunks but add this stuff and it's getting to be a bit much.  I love the rivalry but sometimes people go too far.

its those annoying sox fans, the finally won something and now they have gone completely nuts, they dont know how to act, and like you said, with young kids seeing this at the park thinking its normal, imagine how that generation is going to act at the games ??? before red sox fans were passionate and loved the sox, now it seems they hate other teams more than they like theirs? they dont go to watch the sox they go to boo the visitors :tipup: if thats how they are, i hope its another 86 whatever years until they win again :tipup:

Thestanimal

« Reply #28 on: Aug 10, 2006, 05:43 AM »
its those annoying sox fans, the finally won something and now they have gone completely nuts, they dont know how to act, and like you said, with young kids seeing this at the park thinking its normal, imagine how that generation is going to act at the games ??? before red sox fans were passionate and loved the sox, now it seems they hate other teams more than they like theirs? they dont go to watch the sox they go to boo the visitors :tipup: if thats how they are, i hope its another 86 whatever years until they win again :tipup:

C'mon Archbishop...and i was just starting to like.....lifetime sox fan, but they are really P$$%# me off right now.  Doesn't help when papplebon gets the loss and Randy almost throws a no-no.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the agony
"Hope is the last thing a person does before they are defeated"  -Henry Rollins

archbishop

« Reply #29 on: Aug 10, 2006, 08:41 AM »
C'mon Archbishop...and i was just starting to like.....lifetime sox fan, but they are really P$$%# me off right now.  Doesn't help when papplebon gets the loss and Randy almost throws a no-no.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the agony

nothing wrong with being a sox fan, personally im a yankees guy but sox fans dont bother me, the ones that bother me are the sox fans that can only name 2 or 3 players on the sox but can name every yankees players and every joke about them, there not sox fans just A-holes that go to games :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.