FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: How small towns get a bad rap  (Read 4014 times)

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
How small towns get a bad rap
« on: Jun 14, 2006, 09:46 AM »
This guy is making my childhood home look very bad.  Nuts like this gentleman are the reason that those of us who grew up in small towns get labeled as backward hicks.  One of my buddies has already emailed me to find out if I have access to any explosives for this weekend  :cursing:

I respect his right to say what he feels, but this is hard for me to swallow.  :flag:

http://www.theweekextra.com/news/hitler061106/index.html
Pain is weakness leaving the body.

High Chancellor of WIRC and Provost of Potent Potable Procurement

esox slayer

Re: How small towns get a bad rap
« Reply #1 on: Jun 14, 2006, 09:57 AM »
Yeah...the guy has the right to say what he wants....but he'd be better off not spouting this crap on American soil...he wants something like that..he needs to head back to the fatherland.....Esox
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #2 on: Jun 14, 2006, 10:20 AM »
How the He@@ is this guy an american citizen?????? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

buzzbomb

« Reply #3 on: Jun 14, 2006, 10:21 AM »
He can't go back to the 'fatherland'.  That kind of crap is very much against the law there.  He might find a few like-minded people there, but I think all the old Nazis are going to be dead within this decade.  It's an interesting article and valuable because it shows just how brainwashed humans can be.

walleyechaser

• Ghetto Fab
« Reply #4 on: Jun 14, 2006, 10:44 AM »
real nice.  So respectful to everyone that lost their lives fighting to get rid of Hitlers army.
care for a warm up?

Official authority on the Kraken

The "Habitual Offender" of the MIRC - I need a clear glass plate

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
« Reply #5 on: Jun 14, 2006, 01:06 PM »
Its true he has the right to say what he wants. I totally believe in speaking your mind. I however believe the victims stories, and the history books. Doing what he is doing, is going to get him killed. Someone will be so patriotic, that they will go a step to far.

Thats one of those things you keep quiet about.

Fishing is life

MIRC!

archbishop

« Reply #6 on: Jun 14, 2006, 01:22 PM »
Its true he has the right to say what he wants. I totally believe in speaking your mind. I however believe the victims stories, and the history books. Doing what he is doing, is going to get him killed. Someone will be so patriotic, that they will go a step to far.

Thats one of those things you keep quiet about.

yeah, i have a felling his place is going to be burned down :tipup:
pikeguy, you going to make the trip across state to burn it ;D

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
« Reply #7 on: Jun 14, 2006, 01:36 PM »
Nah, maybe to p**s on the ashes though  ;D lol
It would be hard for you to beat me there anyway.  I know those roads and exactly where he is -- about ten miles from where I grew up.  And I've got a three hour headstart from Pepin. lol

Pikeguy

« Reply #8 on: Jun 14, 2006, 01:40 PM »
It would be hard for you to beat me there anyway.  I know those roads and exactly where he is -- about ten miles from where I grew up.  And I've got a three hour headstart from Pepin. lol

Race ya!

scansy

• IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL
« Reply #9 on: Jun 21, 2006, 06:15 AM »
Wow.  It's hard to believe there is anyone out there who thinks like that.   :o  But I guess in a country of 300 million people, you will have a few like that. :'(

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
« Reply #10 on: Jun 21, 2006, 09:48 AM »
He cancelled his public showing due to all the outrage.

Pikeguy

« Reply #11 on: Jun 21, 2006, 09:56 AM »
He cancelled his public showing due to all the outrage.

Good...we like to call that "scared straight"  ;)

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
« Reply #12 on: Jun 21, 2006, 10:45 AM »
Now we don't have to race, which is good.  I get the distinct impression that we are on opposite ends of the spectrum in that regard.  My friends call me "Grandpa Moses" when it's my turn to drive.  I can't help it.  My eyes are in the fields more than on the road.  If I didn't have cruise, I'd get stopped for being a slow hazard instead of speeding. :-[

buzzbomb

« Reply #13 on: Jun 21, 2006, 12:37 PM »
Cancelling is good..... but he's still going to have every skinhead $h-t-for-brains neo-nazi ringing his doorbell wanting to talk over the 'good old days'.  Is that Geraldo show still going?  The waffen ss was the weapons division and mostly die-hard combat soldiers.  All the ss was deemed an illegal organization at the end of the war and the soldiers (when caught) were held to determine if any had been involved in war crimes.  Waffen ss were even kept in a concentration camp after the war was over, and a lot of them wound up getting rubbed out (buried alive) to keep the  press from seeing them.  That story didn't break until the 80's but I'd heard about it from a man whose father was held there.  It was in a legit American magazine, Time or Newsweek or something like that.  There are still ordinary German man on the street types that don't believe the holocaust happened so it isn't too surprising that someone who was a real fanatic still believes in nazism.  Like I said before, all the nazis will be gone soon; if someone was 16 in 1944 (and that's about the limit) they won't be around for long.

Ice Dawg

« Reply #14 on: Jun 22, 2006, 06:48 PM »
Ya can get a face lift, ya can lose weight, but ya just can't fix stupid :cookoo:.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.