FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wilson Largemouth  (Read 1614 times)

fishryc

Wilson Largemouth
« on: Sep 14, 2006, 05:44 AM »
Drove down to the harbor entrance / breakwall area after work yesterday in the drizzle. A couple guys were doing a pretty good job of spanking some largemouth. I saw them land a couple 2 pounders and add them to their stringer of about 6; plus a few throwbacks. They were taking a half nightcrawler hung shallow under a bobber, or small crabs on the bottom.
 I'm not a big bass guy, but these guys were having some fun with the fast action........
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man; a debt he proposes to pay off with your money".

"Defeat the fear of death and welcome the death of fear.”

G. Gordon Liddy

archbishop

Re: Wilson Largemouth
« Reply #1 on: Sep 14, 2006, 08:07 AM »
congrats to the bass guys, but i thought this thread was about you :rotflol:

fishryc

« Reply #2 on: Sep 14, 2006, 08:27 AM »
congrats to the bass guys, but i thought this thread was about you :rotflol:

VERY GOOD, Jay!! You're way too fast and humerous than anyone should be! :D
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man; a debt he proposes to pay off with your money".

G. Gordon Liddy

archbishop

« Reply #3 on: Sep 14, 2006, 08:29 AM »
VERY GOOD, Jay!! You're way too fast and humerous than anyone should be! :D

i try :angel:

wnybassman

• The Real "No Good"
« Reply #4 on: Sep 14, 2006, 03:13 PM »
I love fishing Wilson for largies!  There are even one or two (million) docks to fish under there  LOL!!!  I have to admit, as far as friendly folks, no water compares to Wilson.  When I am fishing docks there, it seems EVERYONE want to chat.  Makes the day much more fun.

fishryc

« Reply #5 on: Sep 14, 2006, 04:53 PM »
I love fishing Wilson for largies!  There are even one or two (million) docks to fish under there  LOL!!!  I have to admit, as far as friendly folks, no water compares to Wilson.  When I am fishing docks there, it seems EVERYONE want to chat.  Makes the day much more fun.

YEP!!  Why aren't you attending the Olcott Salmon Fishing and Wilson Gun Raffle get together??
  I have fished the same salmon spot that we are going to for bass all summer since there are no shore perch available. Took plenty!!
  Fish for bass with the appropriate stuff Sunday, October 1st in the AM, and then attend the gun raffle with all of us maniacs afterwards!?

LMK, WNY and  I'll get you a ticket.......................

S

G. Gordon Liddy

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.