FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hydraulic floor jack  (Read 1297 times)

kappy

Hydraulic floor jack
« on: Mar 27, 2009, 04:47 AM »
I know this is off topic of course,
I want to buy my brother, ( actually my bestest friend ) a good jack for his van.I would like one with a long handle, and one you only have to pump a couple times to get the van off the ground, any suggestions and cost, what am I lookin at for price,
I seen quite a few at harbor freight on the ridge,, I know they have some cheap stuff. I bought an air impact tool,  it sucked  250ftp  did nothing, anyway, any suggestions in the rochester area, and can I get one for around 100 bucks.
thanks for any input.. sorry RG for the off topic...

I did not know where else to post this for new york  Rick

dukhnter8

Re: Hydraulic floor jack
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2009, 06:47 AM »
I got a jack and jack stands from sears for around $100 (look for sales I think I got mine for $80 a few years back). I have been very pleased with it. I do a fair amount of work on my vehicles, boats and trailers. I haven't had any problems with it. It doesn't raise the vehicle in two pumps but maybe a dozen or so. I try to stay away from harbor freight crap, never had good luck with them and you end up paying twice to buy one that breaks on you.

Deebsey

« Reply #2 on: Mar 27, 2009, 06:59 AM »
I agree you can not beat sears for quality or price
A bad day fishing is a good excuse as to why your drunk

OTIS

« Reply #3 on: Mar 27, 2009, 07:05 PM »
If you get in the Craftsman Club they send you monthly sales flyers.  I got a 4 ton with stands for $70. 
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.