FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Oh come on!!!  (Read 6141 times)

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
Oh come on!!!
« on: Apr 18, 2004, 02:39 PM »
Come on Quebec. You sat still during the hard water season and now you still are not buzzing. Well I guess you must be busy watching the habs play the bruins. I cannot blame you they are also my favourite team. Go habs go!!!
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

The Rocket

Re: Oh come on!!!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 20, 2004, 12:32 AM »
Canadiens 2 Bruins 0.......................... ;D ;D ;D Bring on the Lightning..................
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

BIRDMAN 1

« Reply #2 on: Apr 20, 2004, 08:40 PM »
 :D Hey Quebec

I will be there in Montreal for 10 days next week. I am from the upper part of Michigan USA and never been to Montreal before. I do know one thing yous and us have in common that is we love to fish. ;D But I don't no where to go  ??? any info would be helpful.  Thanks Quebec 

reubenpa

« Reply #3 on: Apr 20, 2004, 08:55 PM »
how can you be in a place for ten days all in next week?

I will be there in Montreal for 10 days next week

lol   just kiddin
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

BIRDMAN 1

« Reply #4 on: Apr 21, 2004, 05:18 AM »
Reubenpa

This Yooper's weeks are pretty long  ;D No I will be up there to go to Pratt & Whitney Engine school in Montreal and I will be up there over the weekend and looking to do some fishing. I never been up there before and looking for exploring a little bit  hey. school starts Monday.

BIRDMAN 1

« Reply #5 on: Apr 21, 2004, 05:23 AM »
hey there

For any of you fisherman of the north that are planning a trip to the U.P. of Michigan I Will be glad to swap fishing info for fishing around Montreal .

trapperdirk

« Reply #6 on: Apr 28, 2004, 01:50 AM »
Yeh Big Walleye they are still silent here it seems . Maybe there is no water left in Quebec . :'(
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2004, 09:31 PM »
Trapperdirk do you hear that? That is the sound of the wind blowing across this Quebec forum ;D ;D Just razzing everyone.I reallywould like to see something come out of this province.
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2004, 05:16 PM »
You won't get many responses in here unless you post in french. :P
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

fishyfinger

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2004, 11:03 PM »
Je peche a la mouche....... how's that! .. I think that means fishing and how are the black flies now. Just kidding  ;D I can't speak french much but can understand fishing cause it's universal. I like northern Quebec and haven't been there for many years can anyone tell me about the ZEC permit cost for a lowly yank like myself. Maybe there is a miracle and it's not there anymore. The ZEC I mean......Canadian funds are Ok I can convert. Any help up there from the great white north would be appreciated. Thanks Bon jour!

trapperdirk

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2004, 03:39 PM »
QUEBEC is a vacant desert with no fish . They never could play hockey there .  ;) Just wait till I start on Rocket Richard . We might get a riot then .  ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.