FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: What Single Swing Change Has Improved Your Game?  (Read 4983 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
What Single Swing Change Has Improved Your Game?
« on: Apr 28, 2009, 01:55 PM »
I learned to keep my left wrist flat on my backswing. Cured the slice immediately ;D
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Spitfire

• A.K.A." Double-L" on I.S.
Re: What Single Swing Change Has Improved Your Game?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28, 2009, 02:17 PM »
   I've tried EVERYTHING---NOTHING can improve my game!!!!........ :P.......But I'm still addicted!!!!.......Lou
CATCH & RELEASE  "For Another Day"

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #2 on: Apr 28, 2009, 04:42 PM »
Keeping my front foot planted and learning how to twist on it and follow through added 30 yards to my drive and increased my accuracy unbelievably , used to score in at low 50's 3 years ago, now I'm low 40's and eyeballing Tiger.. :laugh:
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Apr 30, 2009, 02:40 AM »
The coaches always used to tell me "head down and follow through". I'm a visual learner. It wasn't until my son (a caddy) video taped me on the course, that I understood what happens during a golf swing.

I think every golfer has a different picture in their mind of what a full swing should look like. It's gaining the coordination and timing that allows for that synchronous chain of events to happen.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

jrtbaits

« Reply #4 on: Oct 30, 2010, 05:33 AM »
glad to see other fishermen that like golf too

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.