FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: How Many Ontario Members  (Read 7082 times)

Hoochie

Re: How Many Ontario Members
« Reply #30 on: Mar 15, 2005, 10:14 PM »

I am proud to say I am from Ontario. Guelph to be precise. However,  I do love to spend time in the Sundridge area. (and Simcoe, Kawarthas, Nippissing, Temagami, etc.)

jeetmuck

« Reply #31 on: Mar 17, 2005, 07:36 AM »
Hello all,  I am new to the board after finding this one from the Ice Shanty site.  Did a lot of reading of the site over the winter but never posted.  Wanted to say hi and hope I can jump in on some of the discussions.  I am from Hamilton and fish for a lot of different species but really like targetting Walleye.  I grew up here, moved and fished all over Canada the latest being the last 8 years in Kenora before moving back to Hamilton in 1998.  I really miss fishing the Lake of the Woods everyday but still make it back to visit friends and get  my share of fishing done.   Down here I fish all over but spend a lot or time fishing the Niagara river and really the whole region.

Take it easy

Mikepike

« Reply #32 on: Mar 17, 2005, 09:01 PM »
welcome to the forum jeetmuck, we have a few more ontario members now! i am from timmins ontario

Just waiting for the backcountry laker trip

jeetmuck

« Reply #33 on: Mar 18, 2005, 01:45 PM »
Thanks Mikepike.  Timmins is a beautiful place, especially since my favourite Country singer hails from there...You probably know who I mean...as he drools... ;D

I miss Northern Ontario and really only get out up there once a year.  It is always nice to meet (virtually anyways) others who have a passion for fishing.

Take care

Mikepike

« Reply #34 on: Mar 19, 2005, 05:57 PM »
sh-sh-sh-Shania twain! :D

Just waiting for the backcountry laker trip

Grimace

« Reply #35 on: Mar 20, 2005, 06:21 PM »

I am proud to say I am from Ontario. Guelph to be precise. However,  I do love to spend time in the Sundridge area. (and Simcoe, Kawarthas, Nippissing, Temagami, etc.)

Grimace here i heard about this site from iceshanty.    I am from Guelph also.   we gotta get to gether and go fishin soemtime hoochie

Camocruzr

« Reply #36 on: Mar 21, 2005, 06:00 AM »
Across the lake and a little north of germ-ice fished out- waiting for spring and bowfishin them big cooks bay carp!

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
« Reply #37 on: Mar 21, 2005, 03:59 PM »
Hey Camo you use crossbow on those suckers? ANd do you have to take a course or what? LOL anyhow would like to try it this year...I need to fertilize my garden a bit more lol TIght lines!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

trapperdirk

« Reply #38 on: Mar 22, 2005, 05:02 PM »
Welcome to the site and the forum folks . I'm still mostly at Iceshanty because there still is plenty of ice here right into April . Enjoy the forum and if you need any help with anything just pm or email me and I'll be glad to help .

TD
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Mackinaw

« Reply #39 on: Mar 28, 2005, 07:44 PM »
Howdy Everyone!

Mackinaw here, Toronto’s self appointed redneck.  Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable time on the water the year.  Gotta get back to icefishing now, it might be coming to an end sooner than I hoped for.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.