MyFishFinder By Species > Bullhead

?

(1/2) > >>

panfishman13:
i have only ever caught bullheads once, i was about 7 years old and we caught about 5 bullheads fishing from shore, i noticed that they will clamp onto your finger if you stick it in their mouths, but that's all i remember. what kind of stuff do you guys use? rigs? bait? anythings handy.

BBK:
Here is what you need.

1 rod
1 reel
1 spool of line
1 hook
1 split shot
1 worm
1 beer

Put the reel on the rod, the line on the reel, the hook and split shot on the line, the worm on the hook, and the beer in your hand.

You have just learned the basics of bullhead fishing.

camocrazy82:

--- Quote from: BBK on Jun 22, 2009, 08:46 PM ---Here is what you need.

1 spool of line
1 hook
1 split shot
1 worm
1 beer

Put the reel on the rod, the line on the reel, the hook and split shot on the line, the worm on the hook, and the beer in your hand.

You have just learned the basics of bullhead fishing.

--- End quote ---

No, No, No, You need as many rods are allowed, 10 pnd line on the reels just in case you get a channel or something big, med lite rods, PLENTY of hooks them guys like to swallow hooks, a tough thumb and index finger, (Pair of pliers) Bunch of worms pack all you can on a medium size eagle claw baitholder, a selection of split shot and or EGG SINKERS and DEFFINETLY MORE THAN 1 BEER!   ;D Dont forget small creeks....................... ;)

jolie:

--- Quote from: camocrazy82 on Jun 22, 2009, 08:54 PM ---No, No, No, You need as many rods are allowed, 10 pnd line on the reels just in case you get a channel or something big, med lite rods, PLENTY of hooks them guys like to swallow hooks, a tough thumb and index finger, (Pair of pliers) Bunch of worms pack all you can on a medium size eagle claw baitholder, a selection of split shot and or EGG SINKERS and DEFFINETLY MORE THAN 1 BEER!   ;D Dont forget small creeks....................... ;)

--- End quote ---

umm guys He's 7!

he's a little Young to be Beer drinking, ain't he!?

sheesh  :P

Madpuppy:

--- Quote from: jolie on Jul 27, 2009, 02:24 PM --- 

umm guys He's 7!

he's a little Young to be Beer drinking, ain't he!?

sheesh  :P

--- End quote ---
Actually his bio says he's 17, still to young though ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version