FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Golf Get Together  (Read 2403 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Golf Get Together
« on: Jun 17, 2004, 06:51 AM »
I tried to do a get together last year on the shanty, but it fell apart. Anyone interested in getting a few foursomes together for a round and some eats?

Maybe we could set something up at Resevoir Creek in Naples. It's a great links style course with a nice little restaurant.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

vancouvercanuck

Re: Golf Get Together
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2004, 10:38 AM »
I'm in, this anywhere near Calgary? ::)
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

slipbob

Re: Golf Get Together
« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2004, 12:09 PM »
If you wern't so dang far away I'd be in too rg.  I'd love to get out to shoot some stick with ya.  In fact if you ever make it out to the Albany area let me know and we'll get out for 9 or 18.  I just joined a real nice club here that I have wanted to join for 3 years now and finally just did.  There goes my boat money, oh well.  We have 27 holes and it's real nice.  Tees are handcut daily as obviously the greens are too.  They usually stimp out around 11.  I played a 3 day tourney there in July and they had doublecut and rolled em for a whopping stimp of 12.  Fast baby, fast.  Anyhoo it doesn't seem like a lot of golf fans here but just a bunch of people who fish. :P

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.