FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: What gives with these lawmakers  (Read 32476 times)

1fish@atime

Re: What gives with these lawmakers
« Reply #180 on: Aug 04, 2010, 08:07 AM »
As I've said before, George Washington warned the American citizen,
The two party system if continued to grow will result in elected officials doing for the party, not the people.
The monster is alive and needs to be fed...
Also someone needs to remind the elected officials of the 28TH amendment. They shall make no rules for themselves that do not apply to citizens or vice versa. I'm still surprised that this year has not shown multiple independents popping up to run for office. If it is to be a true election for the people , by the people, we need choices. Or do as I have done and basically throw away your vote and write someone in...

tracker 1

Re: What gives with these lawmakers
« Reply #181 on: Aug 04, 2010, 08:32 AM »
I'm hardly even offended by these upbringings anymore. Seems like it is happening daily. Tough for a true Christian to fatham the fact that our simple and earliest ways of life here in America have turned twice over on us? Native Americans( I have heritage)  must be relishing in laughter.. watching the way we as descendents ruined there homestead. And continue to add salt to the wound. Nothing seems to suprise me anymore. I think that I would feel ashamed if I were to go into another country right now, and acknowledge myself as an American. Then on the other hand...I am very patriotic. I love my country, and what we "used to stand for".  I pray for the day we get back to our Old fashion, and Original values that were originated from our fore fathers!
This nation was built from ...and for christian people. And our Native Americans!
:clapping: :clapping: :flag: :flag: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.