FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bait Shops Map  (Read 125104 times)

benny4117

• I'd Rather Be Fishing
Re: Bait Shops Map
« Reply #60 on: Mar 09, 2011, 02:43 PM »
Very useful...thnx everyone

perchslayer716

« Reply #61 on: Mar 09, 2011, 04:53 PM »
Gander Mountain
Tonawanda
880 young st.

FastEddie1982

« Reply #62 on: Mar 16, 2011, 06:03 PM »
nice thanks

00Fisher00

« Reply #63 on: Mar 18, 2011, 03:52 PM »
AC marine in Auburn, kind off the beaten path but has lots of choice for minnows, shiners, suckers

Good thing about them is if there closed, their phone #'s are on the door to come sell you bait. THATS Service....

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #64 on: Mar 19, 2011, 03:42 PM »
Awesome idea fishman! Gonna be a great tool.
Thanks!

walleyeJ93

« Reply #65 on: Mar 19, 2011, 07:02 PM »
Great idea guys. Will come in handy for sure.

risermiser

« Reply #66 on: Mar 22, 2011, 08:18 PM »
Great map!

ftyboyle

« Reply #67 on: Mar 24, 2011, 11:35 AM »
what's up on Long pond?

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #68 on: Mar 30, 2011, 03:47 AM »
Man...this may come across wrong for some people.....but we need atleast one bait and tackle shop for anglers that want to easily access the west end of Oneida lake, Whether it be North Shore or South Shore. A shop that guarantees to be open 7 days a week , and also providing all the necessary supplies and knowledge to provide that angler his or her's best chance on a successful venture fishing Oneida lake

fishman

« Reply #69 on: Mar 30, 2011, 02:48 PM »
I don't know the area, but it looks like there are some bait shops in that general area, based off the map. 
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\\\\\\\'d be a shortage of fishing poles

fishman

« Reply #70 on: Apr 02, 2011, 07:42 PM »
just want to bring this up again now that trout season has started.  if you have any updates just post on here/email me and i will add it
Fishman
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\\\\\\\'d be a shortage of fishing poles

infectedtoe1952

« Reply #71 on: Apr 05, 2011, 05:05 AM »
when in the fair haven/oswego/fulton area and need bait,tackle or fishing info visit spankys bait on blind sodus road. they have a great supply of sliderheads,tubejigs,leeches,spikes,worms bobbers,hooks etc for all your fishing needs. they are open from 7 am till dark and the prices are right and the service is 2nd to none. phone # is 947 6171 ask for lou or sarah. have a great season.

fishman

« Reply #72 on: Apr 05, 2011, 01:53 PM »
Thanks infectedtoe, but i already have that.

I just want to remind everyone that this is not meant to be used for advertising (as per rules of the site). 
Thanks!
fishman

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #73 on: Apr 08, 2011, 01:17 AM »
I don't know the area, but it looks like there are some bait shops in that general area, based off the map. 

Sorry to say...but negative. I am an avid angler and own a business on the west end of Oneida. There is no shops on the north shore(route49), till Cleveland (Apps landing). That is 3/4 of the way down the lake. South shore Had River Rat in Brewerton, but I'm not so sure they are still open. Gander Mtn. in Cicero is the next venture. Well of the beatin path for locals. Someone needs to make a viable bait shop around the west end, and I've been thinking about giving it a try.

fishbear

« Reply #74 on: Apr 08, 2011, 05:35 PM »
Sorry to say...but negative. I am an avid angler and own a business on the west end of Oneida. There is no shops on the north shore(route49), till Cleveland (Apps landing). That is 3/4 of the way down the lake. South shore Had River Rat in Brewerton, but I'm not so sure they are still open. Gander Mtn. in Cicero is the next venture. Well of the beatin path for locals. Someone needs to make a viable bait shop around the west end, and I've been thinking about giving it a try.
Since you already have a business, if you have space to add on a bait area, you're well more than halfway there. Seems like the investment in tanks and refrigeration for the bait is small compared to the investment in a commercial location, which you already have.
"My God, its full of Fish!"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.