FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lets See Your Cat  (Read 11409 times)

Scott

• Administrator
  • Jig Jig for a big pig
Re: Lets See Your Cat
« Reply #30 on: Jul 29, 2004, 09:57 AM »
My kitten don't need any cat-nip yet!

Wendy trying out her new toy this morning.

-Scott

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Just relaxin' on the Red
« Reply #31 on: Jul 29, 2004, 01:42 PM »
What a great action shot!  You got her with her feet right off the ground, and she's putting maximum effort into the attack on that "tail".

slipbob

« Reply #32 on: Jul 29, 2004, 03:16 PM »
She's like a little "land musky".  More like a little tiger musky.  Very voracious, with the innate ability to stun and wound prey in one mighty swoop of the paw.   ;D

trapperdirk

« Reply #33 on: Jul 30, 2004, 11:32 AM »
Great shot Scott . Wendy's just practicing up for the curtains next .  ;D . Will enjoy seeing that pic to as Scott and Wendy are hiding behind the couch from the wrath of Cheryl . LOL ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

fishercat

• hard water or soft water just let me fish
« Reply #34 on: Aug 07, 2004, 06:04 PM »
Here is a pic of my cat - Ticket.  Hey Grump looks a lot like your cat - is your cat a Maine Coon also?

I fish for those "stupid fish" BASS. Largemouth Smallmouth Stripers, and even Rock bass.

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #35 on: Aug 07, 2004, 06:35 PM »
my son found this video for a european ford  commercial......dont take it too hard...its not real...just reel!!!!! ;D ;D http://www3.telus.net/blackdog/pics/KA2.mpg
OMG!!!  That is the funniest video I have seen in a long time.  Cat owners,  get over it!!!  I like cats,  but I can do w/o them too.  Real good stuff Moe!!  ;D

missfishylicious

• smile it makes them wonder what your up to
« Reply #36 on: Aug 08, 2004, 10:28 AM »
they definitely belong indoors ,the world a dangerous place , with all the cat haters out there.They do get into mischief so keep um safe keep em in.
I have no opinion on the subject .....yeah right

grumpymoe

« Reply #37 on: Aug 11, 2004, 07:58 PM »
yep!!!! amber is a maine coon kitty.....the best as far as i am concerned.....what a wonderfull temperament.....grump

slipbob

« Reply #38 on: Aug 12, 2004, 08:12 AM »
yep!!!! amber is a maine coon kitty.....the best as far as i am concerned.....what a wonderfull temperament.....grump

Hey gmoe.  I have heard of the maine coon kitties a lot but don't know much about them.  How big do they get and how big is your kitty?  They must be pretty big cats.

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #39 on: Aug 13, 2004, 01:49 PM »
Grump, that video is hillarious  ;D ;D ROTFLMAO.  Makes me want to buy one. 

Steve
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

grumpymoe

« Reply #40 on: Aug 13, 2004, 02:51 PM »
slipbob....maine coon cats come in pretty much any color in the book...some consider the color i posted to be closer to the ones that came over  to north america with early settlers....females will average 12lbs plus...(amber when last weighed was 12.5lbs) while males are generally 15lbs. the long hair makes them look so much bigger...they do take alot of grooming...ours can lay around all day sometimes just getting brushed..not many off days....with less grooming, their coats tend to mat quite easily...so beware if you decide to get one....grump ;D

grumpymoe

« Reply #41 on: Aug 13, 2004, 02:54 PM »
USMC.....i thought it was funny too!!! if i hadn't posted our cat pic, i dont think i would have put it on here....can you imagine  one of the manufacturers getting away with that here in north america??? holy mackeral.......grump ;D ;D ;D

fishercat

• hard water or soft water just let me fish
« Reply #42 on: Aug 13, 2004, 05:53 PM »
Maine Coon cats - yes they are A LOT of maintenance.  We have to give ours a bath once a month and brush him at least once a day or he does matt up quite quickly.  Ticket weighs 22 lbs.  Not overweight, just a large Maine Coon.   Ticket is also a cancer survivor.  Last year June-July we noticed a bump between his shoulder blades.  Turned out it was cancer.  We had the tumor removed and so far cross your fingers it hasn't come back.    He is now 6 years old - very talkative, and as Grump says really nice cat - good temperament, gets along with the dogs a Jack Russell and a English Bull Terrier.  ;D ;D
I fish for those "stupid fish" BASS. Largemouth Smallmouth Stripers, and even Rock bass.

Scott

• Administrator
  • Jig Jig for a big pig
« Reply #43 on: Aug 13, 2004, 07:44 PM »
Wow fishercat kewl, glad he made it. Beautiful cats they are! Yours to Moe.

-Scott

missfishylicious

• smile it makes them wonder what your up to
« Reply #44 on: Aug 29, 2004, 09:41 AM »
here are my two (shorthaired american dairy cats ) I call them that because when they walk there guts hang down and sway like an old dairy cow  ;D
I have no opinion on the subject .....yeah right

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.