FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Poachers Go To Prison  (Read 41269 times)

JBoggey1

• Who would want to read the New York Times?
Re: Poachers Go To Prison
« Reply #255 on: May 18, 2011, 07:44 AM »
Well on the bright side, there has to be something to keep Garage owners in biz, & let them fish & after sleeping in till 11. Not that there's any of those on here.
Boy did bcon bait that hook, no bites eh? :blink: :blink: :blink:

KingPerch

« Reply #256 on: May 18, 2011, 10:01 AM »
Boy did bcon bait that hook, no bites eh? :blink: :blink: :blink:
Yea, but, he won't post here when that of his Ford breaks down!!! Even, Esox, has a Ford....and he quotes...." They are all junk....." end quote!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

bcons

« Reply #257 on: May 18, 2011, 07:27 PM »
Yea, but, he won't post here when that of his Ford breaks down!!! Even, Esox, has a Ford....and he quotes...." They are all junk....." end quote!--KP 8)
Hey my fords have never been near or in a blue building on rt 11  :whistling: :whistling:  That was something else I dropped a boat load on  ::)
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

esox v

« Reply #258 on: May 18, 2011, 07:58 PM »
Hey.. my last 99 f 250 was an awesone truck... I had 250,000 HARD mile's in it and I put very little money into it.... Make a long story short I had an issue with an oil filter and I blew it up... My new truck has been a bit more of a pia with check engine lights...and emission crap... mostly  but it's been all plug and play stuff... Did have to do ball joints but then I ran over my jack and blew out my radiator...
  I do believe they are all junk...My truck has been pretty solid but with all the check engine codes crap it turns it into a Nagging Old Lady and with me Nagging old Lady's don't hang around to long.
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

bcons

« Reply #259 on: May 18, 2011, 08:00 PM »
What really gets my goat is the wife's new Volkswagen. Ever try to change a tire on one? 1st time I tried, there's no lug nuts, but rather lug bolts.  Then add that too the rotors that move?  :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:  The 1st time I tried to just put the snows on?  Took the summer wheel off, then had nothing to put the winter wheel on (no studs) had to hold it in place, while being careful not to misalign the rotors.   :cursing:
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

bcons

« Reply #260 on: May 18, 2011, 08:02 PM »
Hey.. my last 99 f 250 was an awesone truck... I had 250,000 HARD mile's in it and I put very little money into it.... Make a long story short I had an issue with an oil filter and I blew it up... My new truck has been a bit more of a pia with check engine lights...and emission crap... mostly  but it's been all plug and play stuff... Did have to do ball joints but then I ran over my jack and blew out my radiator...
  I do believe they are all junk...My truck has been pretty solid but with all the check engine codes crap it turns it into a Nagging Old Lady and with me Nagging old Lady's don't hang around to long.

That's why I lke my old 95 ford, I've dropped the tranny & transfer case twice to do a clutch job in my garage, no problems.  The new ones I'm sometimes scared to change the oil.

bcons

« Reply #261 on: May 18, 2011, 08:10 PM »
With these new ones we all just need to be thankful there's someone like FM to deal with the crap  8)

esox v

« Reply #262 on: May 18, 2011, 08:19 PM »
With these new ones we all just need to be thankful there's someone like FM to deal with the crap  8)
I know this probably  isn't possible but I swear... that if I got fuel and left my truck running the check engine light would come on. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:  I have a code reader now !!
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

bcons

« Reply #263 on: May 18, 2011, 08:30 PM »
Maybe back to old school, if lights come on ignore em & turn up the radio

KingPerch

« Reply #264 on: May 19, 2011, 02:13 PM »
Thank God for FM and ....HEAVY METAL MUSIC!!!! ;D--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #265 on: May 19, 2011, 03:16 PM »
i  say  we  let the  poachers  go  and  jail  the  red  soxs  fans
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

filetandrelease

« Reply #266 on: May 19, 2011, 03:18 PM »
[/quote

you bet  ;D

Santo180

« Reply #267 on: May 19, 2011, 03:23 PM »
What really gets my goat is the wife's new Volkswagen. Ever try to change a tire on one? 1st time I tried, there's no lug nuts, but rather lug bolts.  Then add that too the rotors that move?  :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:  The 1st time I tried to just put the snows on?  Took the summer wheel off, then had nothing to put the winter wheel on (no studs) had to hold it in place, while being careful not to misalign the rotors.   :cursing:

Those lug bolts can be almost impossible to get off with the tire iron.  One time on my old jetta, I ended up stripping the head and having to drill the bolts out.  It was an extreme pain in the butt.

JBoggey1

• Who would want to read the New York Times?
« Reply #268 on: May 19, 2011, 06:47 PM »
There  are not many of those 95's still running, but if they are out there I will find them.. The 95 tercel just died after nearly 300,000 miles. The old F150 had 200,000  when it died. Like bcon said, the worst thing you can do is change the oil, just keep topping them off. :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #269 on: May 19, 2011, 06:59 PM »
hate  to  say this  but  new  cars  last  longer  then older  cars  and  thats a  fact
100,000  miles  was  considered  a lot on a  car  in the  60's  early  70's  now  it's  nothing  , i'm no  expert  but i think  between improvements  in oil  and  computor  controled  cars   last  longer
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.