FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: STILL THE BEST!!  (Read 7823 times)

vancouvercanuck

STILL THE BEST!!
« on: Sep 15, 2004, 04:58 PM »
Sorry guys, just had to post this in here!!

"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
Re: STILL THE BEST!!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 15, 2004, 05:05 PM »
 :bowdown:   sorry for what?whats sorry is whats underneath "STILL THE BEST" it reads "BUT THATS ALL FOLKS,NHL LOCKOUT EXPECTED TODAY"....NO HOCKEY.....WAAAAAAAAAAHHH    :'(    :cursing:   :cursing:
Scotty 

Polar

« Reply #2 on: Sep 15, 2004, 05:45 PM »
No great loss,The only thing I watch on the ice is my Vexilar.

oakorchardfishking

• "Another satisfied WNY union member."
« Reply #3 on: Sep 15, 2004, 10:50 PM »
ice was created by god for us to fish the better holes that we might not be able to get to in the summer time if we havent a boat..... it was not created to slap a piece of rubber around...lol  awwwwwww... who am i kidding, i am a hockey fan too...lol it is gonna suck if theres no hockey, but i look at it this way.... 1 less thing to interfere with ice fishing...lol

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #4 on: Sep 16, 2004, 06:44 AM »
Oak on the bright side of the half full cup i guess you're right I never thought about it that way I seem to remember being torn between play-offs and last ice not this year ;D

The Rocket

« Reply #5 on: Sep 16, 2004, 10:43 AM »
Look at you people, Crying just because pf a little lockout :laugh:
I on the otherhand have super colossal plans for absent up-coming hockey season. ::)
For I will assemble "The Keg" For the 4th consecutive season. Why pay to enjoy professional Hockey when I have myself :D All I have to do is assemble an All-Star team of Farm Boys, and Farm Girls ;) ;) I challenge anyone to try to defeat --The Rockets> With yours truly in net, We Couln't loose ;)
I am glad the Canada won 8), The US team was just too old, Not enought firepower.

Rocket> Director of Hockey opperations at The Keg :thumbup_smilie:
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

OTIS

« Reply #6 on: Sep 16, 2004, 12:16 PM »
Shut down the league, in time the teams that don't belong will fade away (Florida, Texas, etc...).  It there ain't ice on your lakes in the winter, your state can't have a hockey team!  After the unwanted teams leave, let the sport go back to it's roots.  Then we'll all be happy!!! ;)
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #7 on: Sep 16, 2004, 11:50 PM »
Look at you people, Crying just because pf a little lockout :laugh:
I on the otherhand have super colossal plans for absent up-coming hockey season. ::)
For I will assemble "The Keg" For the 4th consecutive season. Why pay to enjoy professional Hockey when I have myself :D All I have to do is assemble an All-Star team of Farm Boys, and Farm Girls ;) ;) I challenge anyone to try to defeat --The Rockets> With yours truly in net, We Couln't loose ;)
I am glad the Canada won 8), The US team was just too old, Not enought firepower.

Rocket> Director of Hockey opperations at The Keg :thumbup_smilie:

I'm in! I may not know or have ever tried to iceskate but I can fall so hard that I break the ice drowning the other team so my team wins! All we need is a rope to pull me out every time we do it!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.