FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Not that I care, but just wondering why my last topic was deleted?  (Read 5416 times)

operaman

Not that I care, but just wondering why my last topic was deleted?

bussman

• MFF Mod Team
What was it and where was it?

slipbob

What was it and maybe it got moved to off topic ???  Sometimes things get moved depending on what it was.

grumpymoe

yep....its been moved over to off-topic....dont know who moved it...but its there...i watched it at least 5-6 times yesterday....very interesting to say the least....just about everyone at the dealership to a boo yesterday.....grump

dachmation

• MFF Mod Team
Hey Guys I found it, got moved to off- topic. Here is link.
http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=4915.0

Mike
""TIGHT LINES"

operaman

Thanks guys, I wasn't sure if I offended anyone, I figure it was in the right section..."general" that's pretty general...LOL

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
Opera, FYI, some time back a decision was made to keep things organized and focused on fishing, in particular, with the General Board.  So, think of General as General Fishing Related.  At the top of it, it reads,
"Feel free to talk about anything and everything to do with fishing in this board. Please post off-topic discussions in The Fisherman's Wharf."

That's why we created the off topic board so that non-fishing related discussion could continue freely.  The problem was that during the early summer there was so much off topic discussion that you could hardly tell that it was a fishing site!  We're just trying to make it better, that's all.

If you ever have any questions like this or anything else, feel free to IM or e-mail me if you don't feel like airing it out in public.  I'll be happy to help.  I'm sure that the other mods would do the same ;)

operaman

Not a problem at all Fat boy, I was just curious, there are alot of other topics besides fishing on that general that's why I posted there, I totally agree that it has to be organized, there's alot of talk about presidents, presidential election's and 9/11, so that's why I put it there.... Thanks again guys!
John

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
Yeah, you've got a point and I certainly understand.  We need to do some cleanin' up.  I admit that I've been too busy posting when I'm on here instead of organizing!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.