FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: talk collectibles or racing???  (Read 2372 times)

grumpymoe

talk collectibles or racing???
« on: May 05, 2005, 09:22 PM »
if anyone wants to talk about nascar collecting or anything else related........i'm not the professor....but a diehard fan....Grump

archbishop

Re: talk collectibles or racing???
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 09:23 AM »
i have a small jeff gordon area with little things my kids get me for fathers day and such they know i like him so they buy me some small stuff and i put it all on a shelf like bobbleheads a nice knife and some other little nic naks but now its getting a little out of control but i gotta keep finding room for this stuff because the kids bought it

grumpymoe

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 07:58 PM »
Mountainmama and I used to hit the stores every weekend to add to our collection....had a separate room for Nascar...late 99 we had over 600 diecasts....35000 cards...drink bottles.....you name it.....when we moved back away from the rat race...our collectibles went to other fanatics......had over 250 races on video....miss them all......Grump....(still have photos from Talladega in 94 when Spencer won his only Nascar Winston Cup race......along with the Ford jackets..etc that were made up for our group)....the only thing i dont miss...is the pork on a bun.....heck...even trading smokes at the gate for some Winstons......unforgetable....

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2005, 11:52 AM »
Nascar provides some great memories. I just got my wife Rusty's 2005 Bud Shootout car. It's very cool, Silver with his Last Call logo on the Hood. We should be going to the Dover race this summer, am really looking forward to that.

Mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.