FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gardens anyone?  (Read 512822 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Gardens anyone?
« Reply #1080 on: Mar 16, 2017, 06:45 PM »
It is to weep :-\

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1081 on: Mar 16, 2017, 07:16 PM »

drowndin dots

« Reply #1082 on: Mar 16, 2017, 07:17 PM »

drowndin dots

« Reply #1083 on: Mar 16, 2017, 07:18 PM »

So pretty and Green..... Sigh.

Mac Attack

« Reply #1084 on: Mar 16, 2017, 07:27 PM »

So pretty and Green..... Sigh.

yup.
awesome!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1085 on: Mar 17, 2017, 05:08 PM »
Soon enough DD......soon enough.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Mac Attack

« Reply #1086 on: Mar 17, 2017, 05:17 PM »
Not soon enough

drowndin dots

« Reply #1087 on: Mar 17, 2017, 07:26 PM »

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #1088 on: Mar 19, 2017, 07:15 PM »
Week 5

Buds and blossoms!!   ;D
The main stalks are as big around as my index finger.
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1089 on: Mar 20, 2017, 03:47 AM »
That's pretty awesome! But.......how are they gonna be pollinated ?

Rg

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #1090 on: Mar 20, 2017, 06:01 AM »
They say to just jiggle the plants every day or to have a small fan blowing on them.  I think its more fun to tickle them with one of Dom's peacock eyes!   ;D
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

JoeGG

« Reply #1091 on: Mar 20, 2017, 09:33 AM »
They say to just jiggle the plants every day or to have a small fan blowing on them.  I think its more fun to tickle them with one of Dom's peacock eyes!   ;D
I used to Qtip the blossoms of my giant pumpkins 🎃

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1092 on: Mar 20, 2017, 01:37 PM »
I asked because I used an art brush with my zucchini and pickles last year and it seemed to work very well.

Rg

boondox

« Reply #1093 on: Mar 20, 2017, 11:22 PM »
Looks like I have plants growning in my grow closet and did not know it!!  lights have been off for about three weeks and found a two streched plants so I kicked the lights on to see if they will grow never had them surprize me be fore lol's..  will try starting some more seeds this week to get them going .. I figured I was early but good to know .. I got time still frosty out side..  I got two pepper plants started small and fraIL but got two so far lol's... by the way ordered a 12 x 12 l.e.d. full spectrum light off ebay for under $20 from what there saYing it around 700 lumens and will do what I want and last a lot longer then florescent bulbs 6 months  for those.. but any how will be restarting it in a few weeks hopefully lol's  I got to get a garbage can and two mylar emergency blankets to make the new set up.. will be growing in plain soil when i get it  all together.. again funny thing is I gave up cause the seeds did not pop open till a week on the soil it seems??  Will see if they grow will let you guys know the out come..

boondox

« Reply #1094 on: Mar 25, 2017, 08:40 PM »
Got two started they are starting to node off and maybe branch off hopefully the others are just being watered daily till they germinate.. that's a shot of my garbage can planter below I lined it with a emergency blanket the mylar kind so it will reflect more light.. those are the cheap led grow light from eBay in picture along with 3xt8's 24 inch florescent...

I think I paid 8 bucks for the garbage can..  18.53 for the led light and 10 bucks each florescent tube and blast socket.. 3 for the emergency blanket was better then paying 20 to 30 for a roll of mylar that I won't use half of it..

I have the led 12 inches away since it's a cheap light hopefully it works?? Thinking of buying a mars hydro led lamp off ebay??  that or a cree 5w led mars hydro  in planing stage will find out what works best as I go want to get a drip set up to so I don't have to water every day.. running lights 18/6 hours 18 on 6 off wanting to get a drip system sooner or later and another led light.. but did not want to invest tons right now

by the way menards.com has led strip grow lights 24.99 on sale with a 11%rebate .. for a 24 inch led light strip WAs thinking about those to replace the florescent bulbs.. want to wait and get the big light.first!

Here is that shot of my planter  starter area.. I got her loom tomatoes and hot peppers pepperoncini in the peat pots with statyer soil there in the tray pepper marked with a bamboo stick tomatoes with out stick.. we should be ready come spring ;)...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.