FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472252 times)

coachwarner

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #465 on: Oct 29, 2015, 10:44 PM »
Nice fat eyes fillet & coach !!!   Sully
Thanks Sully. One of these days we gotta head over your way to that southwest corner and pillage some of those walleye  :laugh:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

reeleyz

« Reply #466 on: Oct 29, 2015, 10:45 PM »
Those look like some chunky eyes. Good job guys!

filetandrelease

« Reply #467 on: Oct 29, 2015, 11:05 PM »
Thanks coach , had fun and nice to fish in sneakers , but we did see a few up to their moobs

NNY Fisherman

« Reply #468 on: Oct 30, 2015, 06:40 AM »
Coach and Fillet, you guys are incredible. I went to three spots and two of them were unfishable due to weeds every cast due to the big blow the day before. The other was a skunk. Never saw anyone hook a fish all night at the canal or the south side of the canal. Gave up at 8:00.
Congratulations !

coachwarner

« Reply #469 on: Oct 30, 2015, 07:20 AM »
Coach and Fillet, you guys are incredible. I went to three spots and two of them were unfishable due to weeds every cast due to the big blow the day before. The other was a skunk. Never saw anyone hook a fish all night at the canal or the south side of the canal. Gave up at 8:00.
Congratulations !
Thanks Fisherman. Don't say incredible to loud..... Release might hear ya! He already thinks he is Batman the super hero.  :w00t:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

NNY Fisherman

« Reply #470 on: Oct 30, 2015, 07:25 AM »
Thanks Fisherman. Don't say incredible to loud..... Release might hear ya! He already thinks he is Batman the super hero.  :w00t:

[/Were weeds an issue where you fished ?

Chowdaire

« Reply #471 on: Oct 30, 2015, 07:29 AM »
Congratulations !

Wow. I drove across the canal around 23:00 and it looked perfect. Surprised the fish weren't stacked in there. Just shows you never know until you wet a line.

I went North shore around midnight. Only one other guy out. The weeds were a problem until I finally got an opening but the fish were there. I struggled to land 2 & missed 2. The weight these fish have packed on in a week is crazy.

Great job, as always, filet & coach.

coachwarner

« Reply #472 on: Oct 30, 2015, 07:33 AM »

[/Were weeds an issue where you fished ?
Weeds and leaves are always a issue this time of year, especially after a big wind like we had the last couple days. We just try to find spots with no weeds and hope the fish are there.

NNY Fisherman

« Reply #473 on: Oct 30, 2015, 07:57 AM »
Thanks coach. How much longer will you fish ? Right through November ?

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #474 on: Oct 30, 2015, 08:01 AM »
Thanks Sully. One of these days we gotta head over your way to that southwest corner and pillage some of those walleye  :laugh:
it's been pretty slow over here. going to try tonight. Haven't seen any SWANS !!!   Sully...

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #475 on: Oct 30, 2015, 08:27 AM »
Thanks coach. How much longer will you fish ? Right through November ?
Reuben and Release are tough buzzards...they'll fish right up to ice...Coach and Filet, well...they're starting to mellow in their old age!  :w00t: :w00t: :rotflol:

reeleyz

« Reply #476 on: Oct 30, 2015, 11:09 AM »
Wow. I drove across the canal around 23:00 and it looked perfect. Surprised the fish weren't stacked in there. Just shows you never know until you wet a line.

I went North shore around midnight. Only one other guy out. The weeds were a problem until I finally got an opening but the fish were there. I struggled to land 2 & missed 2. The weight these fish have packed on in a week is crazy.

Great job, as always, filet & coach.

Nice job. It does seem like the fish got fat really fast. Of course every fish I have filleted in the last month has been stuffed with bait.

fishernet

« Reply #477 on: Oct 30, 2015, 01:12 PM »
I need a little help guys. My friend is coming from south Carolina in morning and wants to go perch-n. I fished once a few weeks ago got nothing. Hope I can put him on them. Could someone give me apps current phone number.  I know this is a question that is always asked. I would really be grateful for some help. I have been slamming the crappies up at black lake for the past 3 weeks. I cant go there with him because of time restraints. Thanks kindly fishernet out!

reeleyz

« Reply #478 on: Oct 30, 2015, 01:32 PM »
I need a little help guys. My friend is coming from south Carolina in morning and wants to go perch-n. I fished once a few weeks ago got nothing. Hope I can put him on them. Could someone give me apps current phone number.  I know this is a question that is always asked. I would really be grateful for some help. I have been slamming the crappies up at black lake for the past 3 weeks. I cant go there with him because of time restraints. Thanks kindly fishernet out!

675-8334 is Apps number I think. I don't think they have any Buckeyes right now though.

Sent you a PM.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #479 on: Oct 30, 2015, 02:36 PM »
Nice job Filet and Coach!  8)
Nice job findin em

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.