FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1471976 times)

KingPerch

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #615 on: Nov 08, 2015, 08:23 AM »
Who is William Pace?  ;D I have no clue....way too early for Jeopardy questions...lol!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

filetandrelease

« Reply #616 on: Nov 08, 2015, 08:55 AM »
, KP I see APW kicked butt last night at the dome

coachwarner

« Reply #617 on: Nov 08, 2015, 10:40 AM »
, KP I see APW kicked butt last night at the dome
Yea now that they are in the Jerry Lewis division  :w00t:

"Both teams have benefited from the formation of the National Football Foundation, a new league for struggling programs who give up the chance to compete in the sectional and state playoffs in order to participate in a league of teams with similar constraints. Last season, Tully finished 0-8 playing in Class C. APW was 1-7.

On Saturday night, APW completed the program’s stellar turnaround, claiming the National Football Foundation’s second championship."

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Chowdaire

« Reply #618 on: Nov 08, 2015, 02:13 PM »
I just got out for a couple hours with dad. Dead Sea where we looked. Didn't even mark anything. I got one nice smallie to avoid the full skunk. Water temp 53

Also hit the big o yesterday to play with the salmon one more time before they all die off. Already a lot of fish half rotten. Still had fun with the few that were still pretty lively. Boated 3 and dumped 4 with a few broken lures to show for it.

filetandrelease

« Reply #619 on: Nov 08, 2015, 02:38 PM »

Thanks for the temp , just don't let any of those zombie salmon bite ya or you may turn , good job landing a few

reeleyz

« Reply #620 on: Nov 08, 2015, 03:35 PM »
Nice job on the sharks chowdaire!

greenhornet73

« Reply #621 on: Nov 08, 2015, 05:36 PM »
I was out in my kayak today and the wind kept me off the lake so I ended up at Sylvan Beach.  Marked tons of bait and some fish chasing but only ended up with rock bass, jumbo perch, 2  smallies and a short eye in 3 hrs of fishing.  Bad fall for me with 'eyes so far.  The nights I have been out were dead calm and days too windy to get out there.  Hopefully the ice season treats me better

KingPerch

« Reply #622 on: Nov 08, 2015, 06:58 PM »
Yea now that they are in the Jerry Lewis division  :w00t:

"Both teams have benefited from the formation of the National Football Foundation, a new league for struggling programs who give up the chance to compete in the sectional and state playoffs in order to participate in a league of teams with similar constraints. Last season, Tully finished 0-8 playing in Class C. APW was 1-7.

On Saturday night, APW completed the program’s stellar turnaround, claiming the National Football Foundation’s second championship."
Tully finished the season 9-1....APW finished 7-3. Tully beat us at home in regular season 28-21.....the boys had a great night. Winning 28-0 :thumbup_smilie:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

coachwarner

« Reply #623 on: Nov 08, 2015, 07:20 PM »
Good job Chowdaire on the big O and thanks for the water temp update. Seems a little warm for this time of year  :unsure:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #624 on: Nov 08, 2015, 10:34 PM »

Tough night for the ol buzzard went 2 for 3 ,tried several spots , but just couldn't get that luck thing going , thought I might have to get the skunk off out lol

coachwarner

« Reply #625 on: Nov 09, 2015, 12:33 AM »
Tough night for the ol buzzard went 2 for 3 ,tried several spots , but just couldn't get that luck thing going , thought I might have to get the skunk off out lol
Not bad.......... considering ya didn't have your lucky charm Rueben with ya! :w00t:

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #626 on: Nov 09, 2015, 04:38 AM »
Not bad.......... considering ya didn't have your lucky charm Rueben with ya! :w00t:
:w00t: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #627 on: Nov 09, 2015, 04:54 AM »

filetandrelease

« Reply #628 on: Nov 09, 2015, 05:53 AM »
y
That must have been it ROC DOC , or is it that I lost my favorite stick and unable to replace it , we shall see the next time out  ;)

chez

« Reply #629 on: Nov 09, 2015, 05:57 AM »
Looks like a fishing trip is in order then  :w00t:

great pic and great movie.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.