FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472015 times)

choo choo

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #735 on: Nov 20, 2015, 10:07 PM »
Nice job Fred...you have had a great fall shoreline season !
Hope it continues right up to first ice .
I'm fishing my way through life .

filetandrelease

« Reply #736 on: Nov 20, 2015, 10:10 PM »
Thanks , I have been pretty fortunate , but I have a coach 
Steve it would be nice to see you out after them , won't be long before lines start freezing

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #737 on: Nov 21, 2015, 04:21 AM »
Yo Freddy and Coach.

Don't know how I am missing you guys. Fished the wall the last 2 mornings. Lewis and Williams in the evening the last 2 weeks. I have caught one keeper  in the morning and 2 at evening. Better than last year. Cuse is smacking on them better than I, but I will let him. bang his own drum. Thanks to Tommy Boy for lending me his insulated Cabella's . For me that has opened a whole new realm of walleye fishing  this fall. I am switching sports for the pursuit of red meat this week end. Question; Am I the only one that cramps up from the exposure to the cold water? I have to come back in every half hour. Makes for a long trip out and back.

filetandrelease

« Reply #738 on: Nov 21, 2015, 04:32 AM »
Jim my hands have trouble with the cold, I'm sure if I stood in the cold water I to probably would cramp up

choo choo

« Reply #739 on: Nov 21, 2015, 05:53 AM »
"Good" coaches are hard to come by.

I'm Catching up on projects that I should have done in Sept/ October , but

I am hoping to get up there to chase those shallow walleyes next week, hope to run into you diehards.
I'm fishing my way through life .

filetandrelease

« Reply #740 on: Nov 21, 2015, 06:22 AM »
We'll  keep an eye out for ya , always a pleasure to chat with ya

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #741 on: Nov 21, 2015, 07:14 AM »
nice job on the eyes Fred !! I think it's going to a long while before we see any ice :'( water temps are still around 50.
I haven't caught a walleye in 4 day's. Where do I get a bottle of that skunk off !!   Sully...

filetandrelease

« Reply #742 on: Nov 21, 2015, 08:16 AM »
nice job on the eyes Fred !! I think it's going to a long while before we see any ice :'( water temps are still around 50.
I haven't caught a walleye in 4 day's. Where do I get a bottle of that skunk off !!   Sully...
Coach has got some extra  , I'm down to my last 55 gal drum , release cheats he takes a dunk almost every time he goes lol , maybe you need to turn that  red coat into a blue one lol , and I think your right 50 is awful warm for this time of year , ps I still think luck pays a real part of it

filetandrelease

« Reply #743 on: Nov 21, 2015, 08:33 AM »

Sully a Little bird told me the southern shore had some good hits last night

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #744 on: Nov 21, 2015, 09:01 AM »
Hope you get your net back fishernet
Flew solo tonight , first spot was pretty busy so I chatted with the guys and casted  a bit then moved on , second spot was kind to me , caught a limit pertty quick and headed for the house , coach had a party to attend

coachwarner

« Reply #745 on: Nov 21, 2015, 09:10 AM »
Thanks , I have been pretty fortunate , but I have a coach 
Steve it would be nice to see you out after them , won't be long before lines start freezing

Nice fish bud!.......but Coach doesn't like it when your out just freelancing by yourself :P Release must have coaxed ya into that :blink:
here are your pics.......because ya know what they say when you don't have pictures ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

coachwarner

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

duffy

« Reply #747 on: Nov 21, 2015, 09:14 AM »
Looks like HT at last years Dink fest  ::) ;D

filetandrelease

« Reply #748 on: Nov 21, 2015, 09:22 AM »
Looks like HT at last years Dink fest  ::) ;D
Well he's got a hold of something lol , guess it was good he was wearing his depends

coachwarner

« Reply #749 on: Nov 21, 2015, 09:24 AM »
Boogey my legs cramp up too in the cold water. That's why i don't get in the water, I just fish in sneakers its way more comfortable :laugh: and Sully it was a big bird! not a little birdy that told Release the south shore had some good catches last night :flex:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.