FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472233 times)

fishbone

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #1530 on: Apr 25, 2016, 01:19 PM »
so its been 20 years now of that guy stocking landlocks into fish creek--and he expanded his hatchery again at mcconnelsville by the harding factory===so when can we expect good salmon fishing in oneida lake?==or is he ever going to realize his dream was just that , a dream

fishbone

« Reply #1531 on: Apr 25, 2016, 01:21 PM »
i saw the pic of that 25 inch salmon they claim came out of oneida---it was misidentified---it was a silvery brown trout

rlowery

« Reply #1532 on: Apr 25, 2016, 01:38 PM »
Does that mean the boat slips and gas are gone too?  That was my main spot to get gas.  I spend a lot of time in the SE side of the lake.

What's the name of the place that sells gas down the canal past Sylvan Beach?  Just past the bridge?

L

The place just up from the rt 13 bridge on the sylvan side is called Mariner's Landing. They have a gas dock right there, ramps, slips, i think a little store for ice and odds/ends too

Looper

« Reply #1533 on: Apr 25, 2016, 02:07 PM »
The place just up from the rt 13 bridge on the sylvan side is called Mariner's Landing. They have a gas dock right there, ramps, slips, i think a little store for ice and odds/ends too

That's what I was looking for, thank you!!!

fishbone

« Reply #1534 on: Apr 25, 2016, 04:03 PM »
i have heard basspro shops are buying all cabelas----basspro is looking to get the whole monopoly then they will stock what they want and charge what they want

Chowdaire

« Reply #1535 on: Apr 25, 2016, 04:14 PM »
i have heard basspro shops are buying all cabelas----basspro is looking to get the whole monopoly then they will stock what they want and charge what they want

They've been talking about that for months but I don't think the bid has been accepted by Cabelas yet.

A few years ago Bass Pro also bought Ranger, Stratos and Triton. So they own a good chunk of the fishing boat market too.

More importantly, Nice fish Filet & Cheeks!

I haven't gotten out after stream browns yet this year but I'm definitely thinking about going after some crappies and pre-spawn bass this weekend. Just gotta figure out where to go.

Hollywood

« Reply #1536 on: Apr 25, 2016, 09:13 PM »

reeleyz

« Reply #1537 on: Apr 26, 2016, 05:41 AM »
so its been 20 years now of that guy stocking landlocks into fish creek--and he expanded his hatchery again at mcconnelsville by the harding factory===so when can we expect good salmon fishing in oneida lake?==or is he ever going to realize his dream was just that , a dream

Oneida is too warm to have salmon in it year round. The East end has some swimming around. Guys get them from time to time. I don't think Oneida will ever hold many salmon though.

I believe there was some issue with Atlantic stocking program this year and all of the fish died. I am talking specifically about the Fish Creek program, not state wide.

reeleyz

« Reply #1538 on: Apr 26, 2016, 05:41 AM »
Well done Pat!

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #1539 on: Apr 26, 2016, 05:50 AM »
Yo Freddy,

Nice fish , great picture.

FISH ON

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #1540 on: Apr 26, 2016, 05:58 AM »
Yo Guys & Gals,

Lock down the larders and hide all the women. DD and Boggey , the two amigo's are about to reign terror on the waterways this week end. With the work schedule (EDDY'S) and my on again , off again sicky poos, we haven't been together in 2 years. Really looking forward to cranking some of them crappies with my old bud.  :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

filetandrelease

« Reply #1541 on: Apr 26, 2016, 06:14 AM »

Good luck J-bog and DD

Cheeks13

• Big Eye!
« Reply #1542 on: Apr 26, 2016, 06:51 AM »
Yo Guys & Gals,

Lock down the larders and hide all the women. DD and Boggey , the two amigo's are about to reign terror on the waterways this week end. With the work schedule (EDDY'S) and my on again , off again sicky poos, we haven't been together in 2 years. Really looking forward to cranking some of them crappies with my old bud.  :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:
Good luck... they're on on the pond brother! 8)

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #1543 on: Apr 26, 2016, 08:59 AM »
Good luck... they're on on the pond brother! 8)

Thanks Cheeks, and I know where.

Cheeks13

• Big Eye!
« Reply #1544 on: Apr 26, 2016, 10:54 AM »
 ;) 8)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.