FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Un-Retired …..Again!  (Read 20182 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Un-Retired …..Again!
« Reply #330 on: Nov 03, 2022, 11:53 AM »
One way or the other Ben. Hell, I can just go fishing if I want. But I do like working on the golf course. And then, there’s the free golf ;)
The rock man said "Say babe , isn't nuthin' pointless about this game. The thing is, you see what you wanna see - and you hear what you wanna hear. You dig? Did you ever see Paris?"
"No."
"Did you ever see New Delhi?"
"No."
"Well that's it. You see - what you want to see and you hear - what you want to hear."o

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #331 on: Dec 02, 2022, 12:28 PM »
Stopped in to see my Friend ( our super from last year) at his new course. Good to see him again. Was offered a job within a half hour by the super there.

I’d really rather stay where I was. I know and really love that course. It’ll depend on who they end up with for a super there. My Son is moving on to a really great opportunity at a private club. Its a Robert Trent Jones heritage club with a substantial membership and stable history.

Great move for him. Too far for me to drive for 5-6 hours of work though.

We will see.
The rock man said "Say babe , isn't nuthin' pointless about this game. The thing is, you see what you wanna see - and you hear what you wanna hear. You dig? Did you ever see Paris?"
"No."
"No."
"Well that's it. You see - what you want to see and you hear - what you want to hear."o

Doubles Shooter

« Reply #332 on: Dec 02, 2022, 02:54 PM »
I heard there is a vandalism problem at the other course.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #333 on: Dec 02, 2022, 03:25 PM »
Happened at our course once this year.

I’ll never understand why critters have to crap on the tee markers and in the cups.
"No."
"No."

Doubles Shooter

« Reply #334 on: Dec 02, 2022, 03:34 PM »
Too funny.

jperch

« Reply #335 on: Dec 03, 2022, 09:24 AM »
It seems to be a thing with fox, like they are proud of what they produced.  Maybe marking territory?

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #336 on: Dec 05, 2022, 10:41 AM »
Our former super told me that I could apply for unemployment. I didn’t know I could. Applied today….we will see.

Every little bit helps.
"No."
"No."

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #337 on: Dec 07, 2022, 01:08 PM »
Well, I’m going in to the club to help my Son and the last remaining full time employee clear brush and trees from around one of the tees. It’ll probably be the last time I get to work with them and definitely the last time I’ll “volunteer” at this course.

We’ll have a good time and get some work done and share some doughnuts and coffee.

I’m very proud of my Son. He’s concerned and working to the last minute he spends there. When he moves on in a few weeks he’ll be in a better situation that suits his talents and rewards his efforts.
"No."
"No."

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.