FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Port Clinton Ohio  (Read 2961 times)

lowaccord66

Re: Port Clinton Ohio
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2022, 07:54 AM »
And that was their first time

Love it when a plan comes together!  Larry has been coaxing me to come pop my onieda cherry. 

taxid

Re: Port Clinton Ohio
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2022, 06:35 AM »
Eh bad example for me I know people who have died from complications from the vax....but get your point.  I see a lot of people wearing masks and buying cigs.  Power of being manipulated my media/social media I guess.

When I hear the mecury comment I translate it to this "man why did you keep all those giant walleye" I just think some are afraid to say it.  Personally idgaf what people do with their catch.

I worked with a guy that jogged every day but also smoked. That never made sense to me. He was also big on getting drunk on the weekends until he got into an accident and one of his friends riding with him ended up paralyzed.

I wish I could find it now,  but once had a link to an article that said you would have to eat a lot of fish on a regular basis over a long period of time to accumulate a harmful amount of mercury. The article said the advisories were over the top to play it safe.

Also a lot of people don't know that some mercury is natural in the environment.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.