MFF US Northeast > New York

Town of Inlet fishing

(1/5) > >>

Buckski:
A bud invited me to come down and stay with them a few days where they have a cottage in inlet???. I forgot the main lake, but think 4th I can get to pretty easy. Gonna bring the yak's and do some top water fly fishing for Pike and Bass. Any suggestions, clues, hints info for the area and time of year?  :o :o
PM if needed, leaving monday and staying for a few days.
TY

Raquettedacker:
Yeah take the yaks through the channel to 5th lake early in the morning and catch rainbows.  Lots of big bass in there also.  And don’t forget to eat and drink  at Matt’s draft house and pizza at   Screaming eagle… ;D

Raquettedacker:
For pike 3rd lake would be your best bet. 

Buckski:

--- Quote from: Raquettedacker on Aug 19, 2022, 06:58 AM ---For pike 3rd lake would be your best bet.

--- End quote ---

Killer info, was gonna hit 5th due to the lack of boat traffic, IDK about the bows, might take a few spinning rods with some metal lures???
Matt's 100% have to see how far it is away from the cottage and see if we have a DD
I will look into 3rd on some maps, I imagine they are all pretty close for being a chain?
Still gonna bring the 10wt fly rod and some big fresh and salt water poppers  :D :D :D love that action

Buckski:
Hard to find 5th on any maps, is it just that small? I know my buddy knows where it is, and I can get to it from 4th. Looks like I can paddle to 3rd from where we are on fourth. Looks like mostly bass?? Saves me from running a titanium leader, might just run some heavier fluorocarbon in 10-12lb range.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version