FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: So what's your low round for the year?  (Read 51822 times)

devil-man

Re: So what's your low round for the year?
« Reply #30 on: Apr 14, 2006, 05:57 AM »
You just stick to the thing your best at(BSing) Sound's like you can't be beat at that
I'll try very hard not to take that personally.
Please remember that Karma is a b***h.  8)

Pikeguy

« Reply #31 on: Apr 17, 2006, 10:19 AM »
Got out Friday afternoon and played better. 42 on the front 9 and 2 birdies helped me to a 38 on the back  :) Played a new course on Sat. and played terrible on the front but drove a par 4 in one to go back to back birdies and almost went 3 in a row but I missed a 6 footer :-\

carpcatcher

« Reply #32 on: Apr 17, 2006, 01:32 PM »
Way to go Pike, sound's like those new iron's are gonna be OK. Oh, by the way D-man, who's karma ??? I know quite a few bitches but none of them are named that ;)
        Jim
Love 2 fish

Pikeguy

« Reply #33 on: Apr 24, 2006, 08:56 AM »
Had a pretty fun weekend golfing. Played 36 on Saturday including a little members only best shot...that we won. Got out for 18 yesterday in the morning before I fished and made an eagle on a par 4 from 150 out. The kind you love..big high draw...landed soft and just rolled in ;D Then I drove a par 4 and just missed an 8 footer for what would have been another eagle :o Would've been sweet ;)

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #34 on: Apr 24, 2006, 01:13 PM »
YOU GUYS GOING OUT AND HITTING SOME 83'S AND SEVRAL EAGLES WHAT ARE YOU DOING FISHING YOU SHOULD GET YOU PGA CARD.
Most guys would be happy with a round of boygies.
Lets see par of 68-70 plus 18 extra strokes your shooting a 86-88 thats pretty good golf!

I smell a MFF tourney brewing, would love to see the score cards and the pile of empties ;D ;D

They would both probably be high!
Internet heros give it a rest!

Pikeguy

« Reply #35 on: Apr 24, 2006, 01:26 PM »
YOU GUYS GOING OUT AND HITTING SOME 83'S AND SEVRAL EAGLES WHAT ARE YOU DOING FISHING YOU SHOULD GET YOU PGA CARD.
Most guys would be happy with a round of boygies.
Lets see par of 68-70 plus 18 extra strokes your shooting a 86-88 thats pretty good golf!

I smell a MFF tourney brewing, would love to see the score cards and the pile of empties ;D ;D

They would both probably be high!

Tou card my arse. I still shot 88! :'(  lol 38 on the front and 48 on the back. Should have been good, but I got the shanks out of no-where on our #1 hardest hole, made a 9 and things went downhill. lol. Shanks suck! >:( I'm an 11 handicap and 88 doesn't cut it ;D

carpcatcher

« Reply #36 on: Apr 24, 2006, 02:06 PM »
OH MY GOD, did you say the "S" word Pike? Please don't ever say that word again on a golfing thread :w00t: The only place that word belong's is about 6" below a pig's a$$ :rotflol:
         Jim
Love 2 fish

Pikeguy

« Reply #37 on: Apr 24, 2006, 02:13 PM »
OH MY GOD, did you say the "S" word Pike? Please don't ever say that word again on a golfing thread :w00t: The only place that word belong's is about 6" below a pig's a$$ :rotflol:
         Jim

Funny you say that. My dad started this. He's pretty good and early last year he developed them. It's a condition I'd never seen and obviously found quite humorous. ;)...Till I got them once last year. Not Fun! This year he's been better, then last week I hit 2 in a row, told him, generically, that I hit "2 bad shots in a row" he got the hint, got mad at me for mentioning them, and proceeded to hit two of his own. lol Not only are they contagious....I'm afriad they may be genetic :o :'( :'(

Reel Wet Ride

• Team Michigan
« Reply #38 on: Apr 24, 2006, 04:57 PM »
I just went out on Saturday....shot a 46 the front 9, took a two hour break at the turn, and shot a 64 on the back 9...LOL, funny how a few pitchers of beer will shake a round of golf.  Thats a 110 for those w/o a calculator.

Pikeguy

« Reply #39 on: Apr 25, 2006, 07:12 AM »
I just went out on Saturday....shot a 46 the front 9, took a two hour break at the turn, and shot a 64 on the back 9...LOL, funny how a few pitchers of beer will shake a round of golf.  Thats a 110 for those w/o a calculator.

:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: How true  ;)

beerman

• mmmm..........Beer!!
« Reply #40 on: Apr 25, 2006, 08:59 AM »
Kept score finally, shot a 96. Did fairly good first 9 shot only like 4 over par and then just blew up on the back nine.
I'll have a double Jack and Coke!!

carpcatcher

« Reply #41 on: Apr 25, 2006, 10:40 AM »
PG, I don't think it's contagious or genetic. I always blame it on "LOFT". Lack of ------ talent  :rotflol:
         Jim
Love 2 fish

Pikeguy

« Reply #42 on: Apr 25, 2006, 10:59 AM »
I disagree  ;D ;) It's like monkey see...monkey do. I do have a loft problem though. lol  ;)

Reel Wet Ride

• Team Michigan
« Reply #43 on: Apr 25, 2006, 02:33 PM »
PG, if you get those, put a golf tee behing your right ear, turn your hat around, double knot your left shoe.....LOL

I had a lot of distractions shooting my 111. Like getting dumped out of the cart, having my buddy hit the reverse button in the middle of my backswing, playing behind someone who probably shot a 111 for 9, and lots and lots of beer.     Golf is fun. ;D

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #44 on: Apr 27, 2006, 12:43 PM »
Hey if you guys never been to a pga event its not all glamour and great shots like on TV.
Been to two and they shank, slice and hit the ball fat just like us.
Its what they do on the rest of the hole that separates us from them.

Pike if your an 11 thats great, have a couple of buddies who don't fish that shoot that well.
I have too many hobies and not enough time.
Iam a 16-19 depends on my last rounds and how they add up.
After a few blow up I may be a 23. or I may be sandbagging for some tourney money.
We play in a once a month league at four different courses. Great monthly event, end up winning a few skins here and there but never a long drive??? Can't seem to find the short grasss when its deep!

Keep stroking them
Internet heros give it a rest!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.