FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: So what's your low round for the year?  (Read 51949 times)

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
Re: So what's your low round for the year?
« Reply #60 on: Jun 01, 2006, 02:58 PM »
Yeah I have three boys and they are 2 4year old and one four month, golf is low on the priority list!

Enjoy the scramble Buckski - I have an 11:39am Sat. at a track South of my house called Keith Hills.

Hopefully the doubles  :P or worse - will stay off my score card.

Lindz
   &  Bass

Pikeguy

« Reply #61 on: Jun 02, 2006, 07:34 AM »
Enjoy the scramble Buckski - I have an 11:39am Sat. at a track South of my house called Keith Hills.

Hopefully the doubles  :P or worse - will stay off my score card.

Lindz

d**n doubles..I played 27 last Sunday with NOT ONE DOUBLE and shot 39-40-39....then Wed night I had a couple crappy holes and a few doubles and boom...87  >:(  Doubles kill >:(  ;)

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
« Reply #62 on: Jun 02, 2006, 07:42 AM »
d**n doubles..I played 27 last Sunday with NOT ONE DOUBLE and shot 39-40-39....then Wed night I had a couple crappy holes and a few doubles and boom...87  >:(  Doubles kill >:(  ;)

Agreed PG.

Well done with the 27 bogey free - thats fun golf  ;D

I think the worst thing is compounded mistakes  :-\  Hit a poor tee ball on a 4 par, then get back for an 3rd shot approch to play for bogey - and miss the approch  :-\

even worse - then chipping on in 4 and three jacking  :cursing:

Of course I could be facing that tommorow morning  :P
   &  Bass

Pikeguy

« Reply #63 on: Jun 02, 2006, 07:49 AM »
Agreed PG.

Well done with the 27 bogey free - thats fun golf  ;D

I think the worst thing is compounded mistakes  :-\  Hit a poor tee ball on a 4 par, then get back for an 3rd shot approch to play for bogey - and miss the approch  :-\

even worse - then chipping on in 4 and three jacking  :cursing:

Of course I could be facing that tommorow morning  :P

Oh I had some bogeys...just nothing worse than that...and I agree, that is fun golf ;D.   

Oh yeah..gotta love the three putt...NOT  :-\ ;)

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
« Reply #64 on: Jun 02, 2006, 07:52 AM »
Or worse - David Duval putting for Eagle yesterday from 25' only to walk away with a Double.

There's a high Five  :-*
   &  Bass

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #65 on: Jun 05, 2006, 03:28 PM »
Played at rothlands in WNY in a scambble, out group shot a -9 to tie for the win(think it was a 61). We dropped some long puts 30-40 feet. Had two superintendents that played with us, some young players with game. Boy did we drink some beverages!!!
I shot first and put the new cleveland out 230-260 straignt as an arrow 90% of the time, had a chili dipper go into the next zip code (far right). All in all a excellent time!
Internet heros give it a rest!

Pikeguy

« Reply #66 on: Jun 05, 2006, 03:29 PM »
Played at rothlands in WNY in a scambble, out group shot a -9 to tie for the win(think it was a 61). We dropped some long puts 30-40 feet. Had two superintendents that played with us, some young players with game. Boy did we drink some beverages!!!
I shot first and put the new cleveland out 230-260 straignt as an arrow 90% of the time, had a chili dipper go into the next zip code (far right). All in all a excellent time!

Awesome! Congrats!!  What was the payout?? Enough for some new gear ? ;)

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
« Reply #67 on: Jun 05, 2006, 03:49 PM »
Congrats Buckski  ;D

My Sat. round at Keith Hills ----- an 82  :-\

Two Doubles, no Birds, and did not make one putt  :'(

Maybe this weekend I can do something better - I have a 2:20pm at a course called Chapel Ridge - Fred Couples signature.

&  Bass

Buckski

« Reply #68 on: Jun 06, 2006, 01:12 PM »
Charity event we made 1200 for MS, got a $50 bar tab and the teams name on a trophy for the bar and bragging rights. We came in second the last two years to a mystery team. Never seen one guy from it? So we had to ask for the cards after we came in second with a -9. Seems there was a tie, the bar owner is a good guy but always screws around, NOT FUNNY!

Pikeguy

« Reply #69 on: Jun 06, 2006, 03:23 PM »
Charity event we made 1200 for MS, got a $50 bar tab and the teams name on a trophy for the bar and bragging rights. We came in second the last two years to a mystery team. Never seen one guy from it? So we had to ask for the cards after we came in second with a -9. Seems there was a tie, the bar owner is a good guy but always screws around, NOT FUNNY!

Mmm....beer  ;) ;D

Buckski

« Reply #70 on: Jun 08, 2006, 11:48 AM »
Yep had to bust his balls enough for everything we got. We play softball for em on tuesday night and out team shows up after the games in his bar??? Order food and drinks. Some complentary beverages we finally provided.
Will be playing soon next week, I feel awfully sick since my kids took their exams!!! cough-cough

Pikeguy

« Reply #71 on: Jun 08, 2006, 12:33 PM »
I'm heading to South Dakota after work today. Going to see my mother and play in a scramble for Dakota State University. Just found out I'm in a group with a SMOKING hot single girl  :o ...Can't wait. ;D

Played 18 last night..played frustration remover golf the first nine..hacking out a 48  ;D. Felt a little better so I buckled down and shot 38 on the back.  ;D

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
« Reply #72 on: Jun 08, 2006, 01:23 PM »
PG - good luck with that  ;)

Hope she doesn't out drive you too many times  :D

I am pumped for my Sat. round, hitting the range after work (even though it won't help my game)  :P

here is the track we are playing -

http://www.chapelridgegolf.com/

Again good luck in Dakota.

Lindz
   &  Bass

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
« Reply #73 on: Jun 16, 2006, 01:33 PM »
So it looks like Lindz will bid to post his best round of the year at 8:12am tommorow morning.

It will be on a little gem of a track 2mi. for my house - Tom kite's Eagle Ridge  8)

http://www.ergc.biz/

Higher powers have yet again spared Lindz from the Rattletrap  :P
   &  Bass

Pikeguy

« Reply #74 on: Jun 16, 2006, 01:35 PM »
Higher powers have yet again spared Lindz from the Rattletrap  :P

:D  Good one...Same here...I'll allow some fish to live tomorrow while I golf...Although I may wet a line tonight  ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.