FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: This weeks pick??  (Read 77391 times)

archbishop

Re: This weeks pick??
« Reply #15 on: Jul 18, 2006, 08:43 AM »
I do happen to know that Rusty is not racing anymore. Rusty BTW is number 8, right behind Gordon.

20 wins behind gordon ;) ;D

I will try to stop my Gordon bashing, I understand how it gets old.

no way mike, if the arguing in here stops the thread will stop :tipup: no one comes in this thread anymore ???

Now that we have all of that out of the way, is Gordon your pick to win this week?

yes, im going with gordon for the next 2 weeks, indy and the glen :tipup:

esox slayer

« Reply #16 on: Jul 18, 2006, 08:47 AM »
20 wins behind gordon ;) ;D

no way mike, if the arguing in here stops the thread will stop :tipup: no one comes in this thread anymore ???

yes, im going with gordon for the next 2 weeks, indy and the glen :tipup:

Rest assured Arch...I won't stop bashing Jeffie until the day he retires...and hopefully that'll be soon....Esox
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #17 on: Jul 18, 2006, 11:57 AM »
I got it!!!! It's WIN, WIn. Lets swap Danica for Jeff. :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: I did a Google of her and about fell out of my chair with the picture of her spread in front of an old car, OMG! :w00t: :bowdown:

Mike

archbishop

« Reply #18 on: Jul 18, 2006, 12:17 PM »
I got it!!!! It's WIN, WIn. Lets swap Danica for Jeff. :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: I did a Google of her and about fell out of my chair with the picture of her spread in front of an old car, OMG! :w00t: :bowdown:

Mike

yeah, danica is definitly a hot racer ;) she said she was definitly not racing nascar in '07 but wouldnt say if she would make the switch in '08 ???

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #19 on: Jul 18, 2006, 12:20 PM »
I don't see Danica in Nascar any time soon. That was a PR ploy by her father to try to jack up her asking price. She is the last year of her contract. I guess she feels like she is not getting enough attention.? :-\

Mike

PS It's scary that I even know that much about an F1 driver. :-[ :'(
PSS She's a good ole fashioned WI girl. :bowdown: :clapping: :flag: :thumbup_smilie:

Pikeguy

« Reply #20 on: Jul 18, 2006, 01:12 PM »

PSS She's a good ole fashioned WI girl. :bowdown: :clapping: :flag: :thumbup_smilie:

:thumbup_smilie: :clapping:

archbishop

« Reply #21 on: Jul 18, 2006, 01:15 PM »
I don't see Danica in Nascar any time soon. That was a PR ploy by her father to try to jack up her asking price. She is the last year of her contract. I guess she feels like she is not getting enough attention.? :-\

maybe a ploy, but she did say that she wassnt going to go into nascar next season, so the ploy really didnt do anything for her asking price ???

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #22 on: Jul 18, 2006, 05:00 PM »
maybe a ploy, but she did say that she wassnt going to go into nascar next season, so the ploy really didnt do anything for her asking price ???

But she was all over the TV this weekend with Nascar guys saying they want her in Nascar. All PR is good PR.

Mike

archbishop

« Reply #23 on: Jul 22, 2006, 02:56 PM »
so whos everyone going with?
im sticking with jeff :tipup:

denny hamlin has seemed to figure this place out :tipup:
1 win and now the pole in his second race at this track :o
it is hard to bet against him :tipup:

cdc

« Reply #24 on: Jul 23, 2006, 09:05 AM »
newman this week  he is overdue...
Your right...he sure does. But after last week taking Tony out I dont think that he'll be on the track to long.

archbishop

« Reply #25 on: Jul 23, 2006, 08:30 PM »
well i said it was hard to bet against denny, glad to see the rookie doing so well, my guy got 3rd, not bad :tipup:

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #26 on: Jul 24, 2006, 12:55 PM »
Wow, the races this year have been pretty good. I am really enjoying the drama. Man, crazy that a rookie can figure out a track like that and blow everyone out of the water. I guess that Tony benefited from Denny's June setup, lap down to 8th? And, Yeley came out with a respectable 11th. Jr better gets his crap figured out, he really doesn't need this at this juncture. I am sure Gordon would have spun someone out neat the end had he a car that was just a bit faster. :-\ Of course he did screw his teammate out of a position. Vickers was definitely faster, but Gordon makes the decisions on when blocking can occur on any given track and when it can't. :'( It's all good, next year Vickers won't have to take that crap, he can lay the Toyota emblem all over the Bowtie; :o (of course that would be bad racing since Gordon would be the one spinning) :rotflol: Speaking of spinning, how bout Carl Edwards giving Stewart the big FU. I'm sure Tony had to be impressed with Edwards tenacity and will think twice about flipping him off next time, it could be going into a turn. :nono: Headline on Nascar.com on Sunday: THANK GOD THAT WEDDING IS OVER AND WE DON'T HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT ANYMORE!!! :sick: :sleep1:

Mike

esox slayer

« Reply #27 on: Jul 24, 2006, 05:44 PM »
This weeks p*ick??  I'm going to go with Grumpy Old Fart.....oh wait....you said this weeks PICK....sorry...Esox
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #28 on: Jul 24, 2006, 05:54 PM »
 :rotflol: :rotflol: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Mike

archbishop

« Reply #29 on: Jul 24, 2006, 08:55 PM »
what are you talking about mike?
vickers finished 4 car lengths behind gordon?
gordon spins people out when hes faster and someone wont get out of his way :tipup:
what great race car driver doesnt or hasnt done that?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.